Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I seek help from my mother, whenever I get into trouble. I have faith in her, and every time she suggest something, turns out a perfect remedy for me :)

I guess I do that too when nothing else works and she is able to put her finger right on the spot and the matter gets resolved most of the time...Once you know what the problem is, it is not difficult to find a solution or come out of it !

Every problem born with its solution.

You are right. With confidence and perseverance its not difficult to find a solution.

Undoubtedly, as they say if you try to find out a solution, there is nothing impossible.

Faiths moves mountains is the adage I believe in. I have faith on my abilities to solve my problems.
First I try by my own, until i find solution or i get success. Though it may take some 1000 times or 10,000 times. when i feel i am not fit to success, then i take help of others but i choose the person according ot the thing am dealing. for example if it is maths subject then i will ask my brother. if it is some sewing related then i will contact my mom, and if it is related to questions and answers i will concern dad. So according ot the subject i take support

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

First I try by my own, until i find solution or i get success. Though it may take some 1000 times or 10,000 times. when i feel i am not fit to success, then i take help of others but i choose the person according ot the thing am dealing. for example if it is maths subject then i will ask my brother. if it is some sewing related then i will contact my mom, and if it is related to questions and answers i will concern dad. So according ot the subject i take support

Good. It shows you have faith on someone who can lend a helping hand in seeing you through crisis.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.