A physically sick individual can easily accept the condition he/she is in, but when it comes to mental sickness nobody accept. Why? I have seen many individuals in life who are struggling in their life because they have some psychological issue, but when someone say you need psychiatrist, they never accept, they say they are fit. Why is this? :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The answer is simple- They are mentally sick and cannot think a better reply, leave apart accepting the fact.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Hehehhee, you are right Sunil Sir,
My question is the same mentally sick individual will believe you if you say you have fever and you are physically sick, but he/she will never believe you when you say you are mentally sick, this is the problem :P

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
This is simple. You need a mind to judge. The mind can judge physical condition. But when the mind itself is sick, who will judge.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
A physically sick individual can easily accept the condition he/she is in, but when it comes to mental sickness nobody accept. Why? I have seen many individuals in life who are struggling in their life because they have some psychological issue, but when someone say you need psychiatrist, they never accept, they say they are fit. Why is this? :(

But how can anyone judge whether another person is mentally sick, needs a [psychiatrist or it is just a case of some mentalo block unless he or she is an expert on such matters...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pose a question to the same man who refused to believe when you said that he was mentally sick. Say, “You look Smart buddy.” He will relish it. Or he may say with a broad grin , ’ You are right, I’m born smart.’
From this you can infer that no human wants to hear anything bad about him, even if its true.

But how can anyone judge whether another person is mentally sick, needs a [psychiatrist or it is just a case of some mentalo block unless he or she is an expert on such matters...

We need a doctor or expert to properly diagnose and treat. But friends, relatives and family members first know the conditions of sickness- physical or mental. Unusual activities or abnormal behavior indicates mental sickness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is because we can't judge someone's or our's mental condition. Physical problems can easily be noted compared to mental problems. :blink:
This is simple. You need a mind to judge. The mind can judge physical condition. But when the mind itself is sick, who will judge.

Very well said Ajmani sir actually the people who are mentally sick that's why they do not accept the fact....they don't have that mind which make them accept the situation....
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

We need a doctor or expert to properly diagnose and treat. But friends, relatives and family members first know the conditions of sickness- physical or mental. Unusual activities or abnormal behavior indicates mental sickness.

Probably ! Only when the case gets out of hand, minor ailments like depression can never be traced as to when it is normal, serious or clinical, whereas if a person is schezophranice of course all can see, except the person who is suffering..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Only doctor can decide that some one need psychiatrist or not. More over people have stress and tension but it does not means that they require psychiatrist.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.