Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A physically sick individual can easily accept the condition he/she is in, but when it comes to mental sickness nobody accept. Why? I have seen many individuals in life who are struggling in their life because they have some psychological issue, but when someone say you need psychiatrist, they never accept, they say they are fit. Why is this? :(

Only doctor can decide that some one need psychiatrist or not. More over people have stress and tension but it does not means that they require psychiatrist.

You are right but some times doctors also work under influences so the actual fact seldom comes out in rvry case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A physically sick individual can easily accept the condition he/she is in, but when it comes to mental sickness nobody accept. Why? I have seen many individuals in life who are struggling in their life because they have some psychological issue, but when someone say you need psychiatrist, they never accept, they say they are fit. Why is this? :(

Only doctor can decide that some one need psychiatrist or not. More over people have stress and tension but it does not means that they require psychiatrist.

You are right but some times doctors also work under influences so the actual fact seldom comes out in rvry case.

One cannot miss some visible and conspicuous features.. One need not be a doctor to know that something is wrong with the person.

What you said is true. Physical sickness is accepted by everyone. but mental or psychological sickness no one like to accept because, when some one say you have psychic issue and you need to concern psychiatrist, then the person in their mind feel that the other person may think the person became mad. So thats why people never accept the psychological sickness.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sometimes even the doctors may not be able to diagonose it properly. :woohoo:

One cannot miss some visible and conspicuous features.. One need not be a doctor to know that something is wrong with the person.

You also used 'some visible symptoms' that tells it all. That is not a fool proof way to diagnose

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is what is called insight. Some of the psychiatric lacks insight in which case they will not know that they do some abnormal things. Those people will never agree to your thought.

Probably ! Only when the case gets out of hand, minor ailments like depression can never be traced as to when it is normal, serious or clinical, whereas if a person is schezophranice of course all can see, except the person who is suffering..

Very well said! It is really hard even for a psychiatrist to diagnose depression in some of the patients. It is easy to detect a physical illness when compared to diagnosing a mental illness.

Probably ! Only when the case gets out of hand, minor ailments like depression can never be traced as to when it is normal, serious or clinical, whereas if a person is schezophranice of course all can see, except the person who is suffering..

Very well said! It is really hard even for a psychiatrist to diagnose depression in some of the patients. It is easy to detect a physical illness when compared to diagnosing a mental illness.

There is a very thin line between normal and abnormal behavior and what is normal for some may seem abnormal for others....One of my relative is an introvert and his family would contantly try to make him a social bird by inviting friends and relatives home and planning outings and he hated most of the guests with whom he had nothing in common, so to avoid this he would go out and come in snaeking so that he is not detected.It went on and this behavior of his was thoght to be abnormal by most of the relatives except a few of us who know him rather well....If someone were to suggest that he needs to take psychiatric treatment ,not just him but those of us who know him too would be angry at that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.