This is why one should be thankful for not being supported by someone for anything. :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10714]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is why one should be thankful for not being supported by someone for anything. :)

That's a lesson one should learn. One should realize that all of us are busy with our own problems. Hence stop depending on others as far as possible. Self reliance has to be practised.

That's a lesson one should learn. One should realize that all of us are busy with our own problems. Hence stop depending on others as far as possible. Self reliance has to be practised.

Exactly if one does not help you that does not mean that he did not wish to help you may be he was busy somewhere else. :blink:

Exactly if one does not help you that does not mean that he did not wish to help you may be he was busy somewhere else. :blink:

Or maybe you know him better now and do not expect or look for any any help from him in future but do it alone. Anyways you benefitted in the process.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Or maybe you know him better now and do not expect or look for any any help from him in future but do it alone. Anyways you benefitted in the process.

It reminds me of Rabindranath Tagore's famous song. "Ekla Chalore" that explains the necessity of Self reliance. There is a saying, ;God helps those who help themselves.'
This is very true God help those only who help themselves. We should not depend on others for help we should try to help ourself.
Being self dependent is best. Personally, I help anyone if his need is genuine and I can. Normally, I don't seek help but solve my issues myself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

If we understand that every one have their own life and its problem than I think no reason for disappointing if some say us no.
We really feel very bad when some one does not help us. But we stop depending on others only when such situations are being faced.
But one thing is true, Iam not so liberal to thank someone who has not helped me when needed, but I will take care that I will not behave like them.
Being self dependent is best. Personally, I help anyone if his need is genuine and I can. Normally, I don't seek help but solve my issues myself.

Even I try to avoid help from others but I always ready to offer my help if I find someone actually needs it. :blink:

Even I try to avoid help from others but I always ready to offer my help if I find someone actually needs it. :blink:

I appreciate you attitude to help any one but one should have habit of saying no.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.