Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Being self dependent is best. Personally, I help anyone if his need is genuine and I can. Normally, I don't seek help but solve my issues myself.

Even I try to avoid help from others but I always ready to offer my help if I find someone actually needs it. :blink:

I appreciate you attitude to help any one but one should have habit of saying no.

Yes that's essential. Selfish people may abuse your help. One should have that discretion to help whom and whom not to.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Being self dependent is best. Personally, I help anyone if his need is genuine and I can. Normally, I don't seek help but solve my issues myself.

Every one with self respect in mind will do the same, he will never ask for help unless there is no alternative left. Helping others without asking for the same is best help.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Every one with self respect in mind will do the same, he will never ask for help unless there is no alternative left. Helping others without asking for the same is best help.

Its not only the best help, it speaks high of your character. Empathy is a great virtue.

Its not only the best help, it speaks high of your character. Empathy is a great virtue.

Begging is bad but refusing is worst (Rahim Das the great Hindi poet)

If you refuse, even when you are in a position to help and if the other person deserves help, then certainly refusal is bad.

If you refuse, even when you are in a position to help and if the other person deserves help, then certainly refusal is bad.

The original couplet from Rahim reads- rahiman ve nar mar chuke jo kahin mangan jayen, unse pehle ve mue jin mukh niksat nai.
The people are like dead ones who go to beg and the ones who refuse to people like those are already dead.

Thank you said by: rambabu

The original couplet from Rahim reads- rahiman ve nar mar chuke jo kahin mangan jayen, unse pehle ve mue jin mukh niksat nai.
The people are like dead ones who go to beg and the ones who refuse to people like those are already dead.

Thank you for the beautiful couplet. Those who refuse to help were aptly described as ' Already dead.'
This is why one should be thankful for not being supported by someone for anything. :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10714]}

That's a lesson one should learn. One should realize that all of us are busy with our own problems. Hence stop depending on others as far as possible. Self reliance has to be practised.

Exactly if one does not help you that does not mean that he did not wish to help you may be he was busy somewhere else. :blink:

And it's a signal to look in to yourself and find out your own solution. Its under desperate conditions man discovers his inner hidden skills.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.