What is your opinion on the TATA Nano car? some people say that it is too small and not powerful enough. They suggest that one should buy bigger cars. But I think the Nano is compact car, good in mileage and can be steered easily in crowded areas. What do you think? Would you think of buying this car?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I have to buy this car it would only be for myself and my son until he grows up! :laugh: My husband is so tall that he is unable to sit comfortably in small cars!

Jokes apart, I think Nano would be a good car for a small family with not very tall people, it is good for mileage and a better option to steer around in the city! But if you are thinking of using it fro very long distances, eg. traveling other places, not a good idea!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What is your opinion on the TATA Nano car? some people say that it is too small and not powerful enough. They suggest that one should buy bigger cars. But I think the Nano is compact car, good in mileage and can be steered easily in crowded areas. What do you think? Would you think of buying this car?

I have driven it couple of times and found it good for local use. It can carry 3-4 passengers easily and has enough head and room leg. Pickup is good but if you drive it on highway probably you feel a little uncomfortable. Gives almost 25km to a lit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have driven it couple of times and found it good for local use. It can carry 3-4 passengers easily and has enough head and roomeg. Pickup is good but if you drive it on highway probably you feel a little uncomfortable. Gives almost 25km to a lit.

Its the best car ideal for Indian road conditions. No I won't buy it. Rather, I'm thinking of disposing of my existing car.
Thank you said by: suni51

I don't wish to buy a car. I am comfortable using city bus. I used to drive LML scooter but have now stopped using that also. However, If I werte to buy a car, I would prefer Tata Nano. No doubt small is beautiful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't wish to buy a car. I am comfortable using city bus. I used to drive LML scooter but have now stopped using that also. However, If I werte to buy a car, I would prefer Tata Nano. No doubt small is beautiful.

This is the time, people all over the world looking towards small and fuel efficient cars. Either NO car or a SMALL car..
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

This is the time, people all over the world looking towards small and fuel efficient cars. Either NO car or a SMALL car..

If you include people from all over the world, they are purchasing a second car for city purpose only. In certain places small cars do not serve the purpose where long drives are required at a fast speed.

If you include people from all over the world, they are purchasing a second car for city purpose only. In certain places small cars do not serve the purpose where long drives are required at a fast speed.

No product can be suitable fort all persons and for all purposes. Tata Nano suits only small family or single person for city use only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No product can be suitable fort all persons and for all purposes. Tata Nano suits only small family or single person for city use only.

Its designers kept the Indian road conditions in mind. More over many countries are showing interest in small cars with less fuel consumption. Nano or cars like Nano are in demand now.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Its designers kept the Indian road conditions in mind. More over many countries are showing interest in small cars with less fuel consumption. Nano or cars like Nano are in demand now.

I beg your pardon but Nano has no international market beyond a few pieces in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka or maybe Thailand. nano is not suitable or fulfill the conditions required in US or Europe. They are considering to make necessary amendments before selling their cars in those countries. Probably they will sell their few cars in Europe by the end of this year but very few.

I beg your pardon but Nano has no international market beyond a few pieces in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka or maybe Thailand. nano is not suitable or fulfill the conditions required in US or Europe. They are considering to make necessary amendments before selling their cars in those countries. Probably they will sell their few cars in Europe by the end of this year but very few.

I know. Tatas said in the very beginning that in the first phase they wanted to test in India. That's what we are seeing now. The second phase which is in the offing will be aimed at international market.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.