Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This car was introduced for common man who drives a two wheeler with a top on his head to protect him from sun and rain. Nano is serving the purpose more than expected, you cannot expect a car with facilities of Rolls Royce in this price.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

TATA NANO car is reasonable car. But, it is not so comfortable for long driving.
It is good for Indian road.

All comforts and amenities cannot be expected from an inexpensive car like Nano.

Right sir, sweetness of our tea is depends on sugar we add in it.

Well said. For its price, Nano is the best choice around.
If there are just two people sitting in the car, it is able to remain relatively steady according someone known to me , who has toured the entire south India driving a Nano.The couple found it quite comfortable and want to now take it to the Nort east as well. I agree that for the price one pays it is a good buy especially when you dont have a large family !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If there are just two people sitting in the car, it is able to remain relatively steady according someone known to me , who has toured the entire south India driving a Nano.The couple found it quite comfortable and want to now take it to the Nort east as well. I agree that for the price one pays it is a good buy especially when you dont have a large family !

I like it much. But my children like big car. My family have six members.

On the contrary, I am planning to buy a Nano while I come back home since I have sold my car before leaving India. I am no more doing long drives by private vehicles and this car is good for 100-200 km at a stretch, so there. I shall buy a cycle and a Nano for the two wheeler and my old car those I sold.

On the contrary, I am planning to buy a Nano while I come back home since I have sold my car before leaving India. I am no more doing long drives by private vehicles and this car is good for 100-200 km at a stretch, so there. I shall buy a cycle and a Nano for the two wheeler and my old car those I sold.

I say it's an unbeatable combination. A Nano and a cycle.
Thank you said by: suni51

I think so, whenever I go back from here , I feel, I will do all good things but once back in my home town I forget most of them to adjust with local conditions but this time I am firm.

I think so, whenever I go back from here , I feel, I will do all good things but once back in my home town I forget most of them to adjust with local conditions but this time I am firm.

Don't worry. Once you come back, I will remind you. No fees charged.

No fees charged, I thought you will give me your Nano bigbro!! :laugh:

No fees charged, I thought you will give me your Nano bigbro!! :laugh:

Granted. Waiting for your arrival.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.