Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is your opinion on the TATA Nano car? some people say that it is too small and not powerful enough. They suggest that one should buy bigger cars. But I think the Nano is compact car, good in mileage and can be steered easily in crowded areas. What do you think? Would you think of buying this car?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I am agree with you. Indeed Nano is alternative of two wheeler. I also like it.
What is your opinion on the TATA Nano car? some people say that it is too small and not powerful enough. They suggest that one should buy bigger cars. But I think the Nano is compact car, good in mileage and can be steered easily in crowded areas. What do you think? Would you think of buying this car?

Yes there is no doubt about it that this is a small family friendly car which saves space and petrol both.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A car's convenience and a two wheeler's economy is what a common man always dreams of. Tatas made them true.
Nano is an ideal city car, very economical and convenient to manouver and park, but not so comfortable while going for a tour or long distance driving since it is light and is bound to be shaky on bad roads which is normally the case in most tourist places ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nano is an ideal city car, very economical and convenient to manouver and park, but not so comfortable while going for a tour or long distance driving since it is light and is bound to be shaky on bad roads which is normally the case in most tourist places ...

Nano is not suitable for long distances. In fact, the local dealer here particularly tells the customers about this.

You are right it light one and it have not any space for luggage. so it is not ideal car for tourist purpose but best one city car.
TATA NANO car is reasonable car. But, it is not so comfortable for long driving.
It is good for Indian road.

Be positive
TATA NANO car is reasonable car. But, it is not so comfortable for long driving.

All comforts and amenities cannot be expected from an inexpensive car like Nano.
As far as I know it can be good for city purpose only.. It is too small so may be little risky in long drives. Other than that I found nothing wrong.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

All comforts and amenities cannot be expected from an inexpensive car like Nano.

Right sir, sweetness of our tea is depends on sugar we add in it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.