{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10743]}

Newly promoted Ramesh wanted to show all that he is a busy executive. One day, on hearing a knock on the door of his chamber, rushed towards the telephone, held the receiver in his hand and started talking. Then, he allowed the visitor to enter his room.
The visitor, seeing Ramesh busy over the phone, stood there. After a prolonged talk over the phone, Ramesh looked at the visitor and said, “Yes please, what can I do for you? Sorry, I was busy over the phone.”
“ I’m from the Telecom department. I came here to repair your phone sir.”
Ramesh’s jaw dropped.
What’s the message behind this anecdote?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is just on attempt for making false impression. Not only individuals but also firms and corporate make false impression through advertisements. Window dressing is the name to display false impression of better financial position. Most of our activities depend on impression- mostly false. If the impression is slightly false, it works. But if this is totally false, tere will be fiasco as happened in the case of visit of telephone mechanic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
There is nothing new, people suffering from inferiority complex try different gimmicks to impress others. It's a physiological problem suffered by many in our society.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is nothing new, people suffering from inferiority complex try different gimmicks to impress others. It's a physiological problem suffered by many in our society.

Some persons infected wiht inferiority complex. To show them self superior they uses these type of tricks.

Some persons infected wiht inferiority complex. To show them self superior they uses these type of tricks.

People with low self esteem will try to show what they are not. They strive to increase their sense of importance.

People with low self esteem will try to show what they are not. They strive to increase their sense of importance.

It is necessary to give a better image of oneself or one's institution or organization. For that you also exaggerate. Window dressing of accounts is also necessary for better presentation. But this needs be within small limit otherwise the very purpose will be defeated. You make make 19 as 20 but not thirty.

It is necessary to give a better image of oneself or one's institution or organization. For that you also exaggerate. Window dressing of accounts is also necessary for better presentation. But this needs be within small limit otherwise the very purpose will be defeated. You make make 19 as 20 but not thirty.

Yes, reasonable increase in presentation is welcome and its required. This you will find in all Ads. Exaggeration beyond belief will become butt of laughter.

Yes, reasonable increase in presentation is welcome and its required. This you will find in all Ads. Exaggeration beyond belief will become butt of laughter.

This reminds me of a paragraph in a book about blind belief. The author was replying to the argument that when we believe in many things without verification, why not believe in God without any question. The author replied that he could believe anything that appeared reasonable even without verifying. For example, if somebody claims to have twelve children, this could be believed. But if he says that he has five hundred children and two wives, you need to verify.

Thank you said by: rambabu

This reminds me of a paragraph in a book about blind belief. The author was replying to the argument that when we believe in many things without verification, why not believe in God without any question. The author replied that he could believe anything that appeared reasonable even without verifying. For example, if somebody claims to have twelve children, this could be believed. But if he says that he has five hundred children and two wives, you need to verify.

True. If a Detergent Ad says, with spoonful of some brand one can clean half a dozen shirts, one can believe but not a bundle of clothes consisting of 200 dresses. people will immediately come to a conclusion that the detergent is fake.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I know of so many people who behave like that - pretend to be something they are not and the funny thing is that they go to any length just to keep up this pretence even after their charade gets exposed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know of so many people who behave like that - pretend to be something they are not and the funny thing is that they go to any length just to keep up this pretence even after their charade gets exposed..

They do it because it is there believe that if one will expose me another will believe on my pretence.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.