{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10747]}

Dinesh Reddy, the industrialist was annoyed to see a fisherman sitting idly, a bidi between his teeth and a fishing rod by his side.
“Why don’t you catch fish”, Dinesh Reddy.
“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“You can sell more and earn money.”
“Then?”
“ You can build a good home , live happily and enjoy life.”
“What do you think I’m doing right now?”

Image : rambabu.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very nice illustration. In fact, even ordinary persons have enough to eat, drink and live happily. The excess is either luxury or for saving/ investment only. This also reminds me of a king who was very uneasy and was advised to wear a happy man's shirt. A happy man could be discovered with great difficulty. But the happy man had no shirt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
good one. Most of the people are not satisfied with what they have.
Thank you said by: suni51
Very nice illustration. In fact, even ordinary persons have enough to eat, drink and live happily. The excess is either luxury or for saving/ investment only. This also reminds me of a king who was very uneasy and was advised to wear a happy man's shirt. A happy man could be discovered with great difficulty. But the happy man had no shirt.

Happiness is a state of mind. Happiness is not far away from you. Its well within you.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
good one. Most of the people are not satisfied with what they have.

Contentment is the key to happiness. Happiness is not a commodity available in the shelves of Malls. It’s there in all of us.
For me whatever is in my pocket is mine. I am happy with that much. Even if someone wants some help from me, I don't mind.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For me whatever is in my pocket is mine. I am happy with that much. Even if someone wants some help from me, I don't mind.

That’s what a contented heart would do. Be contented with what you have and pocket the happiness.

That’s what a contented heart would do. Be contented with what you have and pocket the happiness.

After all every one has to go empty handed leaving everything behind, so why make life heck before really reaching there. :whistle:

After all every one has to go empty handed leaving everything behind, so why make life heck before really reaching there. :whistle:

It’s a fact and everybody knows. But everybody is after mundane possessions, knowing fully nothing follows us after the end of the journey.

It’s a fact and everybody knows. But everybody is after mundane possessions, knowing fully nothing follows us after the end of the journey.

Not applicable to every one, some prefer 'Aaram badi cheez hai muh dhak ke soiye' but once they reach to the stage when they can afford to that.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10747]}

Dinesh Reddy, the industrialist was annoyed to see a fisherman sitting idly, a bidi between his teeth and a fishing rod by his side.
“Why don’t you catch fish”, Dinesh Reddy.
“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“You can sell more and earn money.”
“Then?”
“ You can build a good home , live happily and enjoy life.”
“What do you think I’m doing right now?”

Image : rambabu.

Nature give us enough to meet our needs but to meets our greed.
Thank you said by: srikanth
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.