Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10747]}

Dinesh Reddy, the industrialist was annoyed to see a fisherman sitting idly, a bidi between his teeth and a fishing rod by his side.
“Why don’t you catch fish”, Dinesh Reddy.
“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“You can sell more and earn money.”
“Then?”
“ You can build a good home , live happily and enjoy life.”
“What do you think I’m doing right now?”

Image : rambabu.

Nature give us enough to meet our needs but to meets our greed.

There is a difference between ambition and greed. Ambition builds, while greed Breaks. If you see carefully behind every disaster there lurks greed.

Dinesh Reddy, the industrialist was annoyed to see a fisherman sitting idly, a bidi between his teeth and a fishing rod by his side.
“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

It is a Catch 22 situation - either yu dsaty satisfied with what you have which means you become stagnant in some ways or keep striving to better yourself and be called over ambitious ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

It is a Catch 22 situation - either yu dsaty satisfied with what you have which means you become stagnant in some ways or keep striving to better yourself and be called over ambitious ...

When you are settled in business or any job, you have really no control on income- less or more. As a shop keeper, you will not close the shop when you have made enough sales. As a doctor, you will not stop seeing more patients when you had already enough. All that matters is that we should be honest and follow proper practice. Moreover, many depend on your work. employees, associates, customers all need your cooperation. So, there is no question of stopping work when you have already enough. I believe that one must work to the best of his capacity honestly and spend wisely.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: anil

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

When you are settled in business or any job, you have really no control on income- less or more. As a shop keeper, you will not close the shop when you have made enough sales. As a doctor, you will not stop seeing more patients when you had already enough. All that matters is that we should be honest and follow proper practice. Moreover, many depend on your work. employees, associates, customers all need your cooperation. So, there is no question of stopping work when you have already enough. I believe that one must work to the best of his capacity honestly and spend wisely.

The message I want to drive home is, take care of today, tomorrow takes care of you. Think of the present. By amassing money or possessions not required for today, we are depriving those who are in need of them for today. One person bought 6 Glaxo tins for his child, thinking that tomorrow they will not be available In fact he needed only one tin. When another person came and asked for a Glaxo tin for his child, the shop keeper said, “No stock.”

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

The message I want to drive home is, take care of today, tomorrow takes care of you. Think of the present. By amassing money or possessions not required for today, we are depriving those who are in need of them for today. One person bought 6 Glaxo tins for his child, thinking that tomorrow they will not be available In fact he needed only one tin. When another person came and asked for a Glaxo tin for his child, the shop keeper said, “No stock.”

Hoarding is a social crime. we should buy just what we need. There is difference between work/ business and consumption. When we work, we give. It is good to give our best. But we we consume, we take. we should not take more than we justly need. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

Hoarding is a social crime. we should buy just what we need. There is difference between work/ business and consumption. When we work, we give. It is good to give our best. But we we consume, we take. we should not take more than we justly need. .

But in practice it's just opposite what we should be doing. We work to 'get' and wish to store as much as possible for ourselves and coming generations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

But in practice it's just opposite what we should be doing. We work to 'get' and wish to store as much as possible for ourselves and coming generations.

By this another person who is in need is deprived of his genuine and immediate needs.

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

By this another person who is in need is deprived of his genuine and immediate needs.

But no one thinks that way in real life, every one wants to race ahead to stay on top position to achieve every thing for himself. :whistle:

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

But no one thinks that way in real life, every one wants to race ahead to stay on top position to achieve every thing for himself. :whistle:

True. It's different in real life. And if you try to be ideal,you are inviting trouble.

“I caught enough fish.”
“Catch some more.”
“What for?”
“Then?”

True. It's different in real life. And if you try to be ideal,you are inviting trouble.

So there, greed in fact is a natural feeling but you can put it as your ambition to put it mildly. The fact is greed is natural feeling for one who can think, name it thrust or whatever you like but it is unavoidable until one lives.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.