Vriksho Rakshati Rakshitaha, Save the tree. It saves you.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10748]}

Image : A digital painting byRambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice slogan and recent many accidents are happening due to too much deforestation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Very nice painting and very apt ! We need to take care of trees and respect nature and this is something that needs to be taught when children are young and are able to absorb knowledge without any prejudice or inhibitions...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very nice painting and very apt ! We need to take care of trees and respect nature and this is something that needs to be taught when children are young and are able to absorb knowledge without any prejudice or inhibitions...

True. Such facts should be injected during the formative years of a child. They will be engraved on their hearts forever.

We cannot save trees until we try to reduce our population growth rate. After all you have to provide nest to newborns.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We cannot save trees until we try to reduce our population growth rate. After all you have to provide nest to newborns.

Yes, it’s an undeniable fact. Population growth should be curtailed and the Afforestation activities should be given a boost.
Nice slogan and recent many accidents are happening due to too much deforestation.

Uttarakhand tragedy is the direct effect of tree felling.
We used to plant trees on Earth Day every year in our school and I remember it was so much fun going in the break time to water the plant, and see it grow gradually. The place I am living at is so full of houses that there are hardly any trees around I so miss the greenery. Human encroachment has lead to decreased spaces for other living beings and trees are one of the worst sufferers.

Live in the present :)
We used to plant trees on Earth Day every year in our school and I remember it was so much fun going in the break time to water the plant, and see it grow gradually. The place I am living at is so full of houses that there are hardly any trees around I so miss the greenery. Human encroachment has lead to decreased spaces for other living beings and trees are one of the worst sufferers.

It’s a cyclic reaction. Man thinks he’s developing by cutting trees. He doesn’t know its not developing but digging his own grave.
Nice painting And very true slogan.
Trees are play very important and valuable role in our life.Trees provides us many benefits. So, every people should be save it.

Be positive

Yes, it’s an undeniable fact. Population growth should be curtailed and the Afforestation activities should be given a boost.

Every growing member in our society needs trees for different purposes, right from open land to pencil, paper, bags and wood. Tree is always the easy prey.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.