Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vriksho Rakshati Rakshitaha, Save the tree. It saves you.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10748]}

Image : A digital painting byRambabu

We cannot save trees until we try to reduce our population growth rate. After all you have to provide nest to newborns.

Yes, it’s an undeniable fact. Population growth should be curtailed and the Afforestation activities should be given a boost.

Every growing member in our society needs trees for different purposes, right from open land to pencil, paper, bags and wood. Tree is always the easy prey.

The needs were the same all along the human history. The moment need turned in to greed evils started surfacing.
Exactly. Now it is very difficult to find green environment in cities. This needs immediate attention else we can't find the green environment throughout the country some day or the other.
Exactly. Now it is very difficult to find green environment in cities. This needs immediate attention else we can't find the green environment throughout the country some day or the other.

How many trees have you planted personally??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We cannot save trees until we try to reduce our population growth rate. After all you have to provide nest to newborns.

Yes, it’s an undeniable fact. Population growth should be curtailed and the Afforestation activities should be given a boost.

Every growing member in our society needs trees for different purposes, right from open land to pencil, paper, bags and wood. Tree is always the easy prey.

The needs were the same all along the human history. The moment need turned in to greed evils started surfacing.

Unless we find genuine ways to decrease growth rate of population, we should not expect improvement in environmental conditions. The growth of population is directly responsible for decline of facilities and greenery.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Tree give us life, It saves storms from entering into cities. It helps to create rain. Nice painting, a real artist.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Tree give us life, It saves storms from entering into cities. It helps to create rain. Nice painting, a real artist.

It shields sound pollution too which is on the increase in the present scenario.
Nicely made.. And very true.. We can already see reaction of more pollution and changing weather. Just because of decreasing in number of trees.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Very nice painting and very apt ! We need to take care of trees and respect nature and this is something that needs to be taught when children are young and are able to absorb knowledge without any prejudice or inhibitions...

Trees are much important for us like our child. But in these days trees are cutting down any where. All roads are bald without trees. But some persons are much serious for trees. I read some where that in a village when a female baby born they plant five trees of mangoes.and care them.[/quote]

Very nice painting and very apt ! We need to take care of trees and respect nature and this is something that needs to be taught when children are young and are able to absorb knowledge without any prejudice or inhibitions...

Trees are much important for us like our child. But in these days trees are cutting down any where. All roads are bald without trees. But some persons are much serious for trees. I read some where that in a village when a female baby born they plant five trees of mangoes.and care them.
[/quote]

The problem with us is that we speak more but work lesser comparatively. In every city of India there are NGOs who go plant trees with help of children and people willing to do so. I have participated in such plantations several times besides my own garden has many trees. Every one willing to see our environment must go out and try to save drying trees in our own localities by providing a few buckets of water to help the cause at least.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.