Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually Raina's position in team is bit late (at 5th position). So he don't able to play more big innings. But still he had played many big innings with match saving performance.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Since the start of season Raina averaged 18 only with his bat. Raina needs to prove his mettle, in last one day he scored unbeaten 28 with less balls, He striked the deliveries effortlessly. This might have Raina's final chance as the tour selection committee might ponder over to give a look in to Pujara. perhaps Raina has earned himself berth for two more ODIs to show case his talent.

In the third match yesterday, he has shown his old sparks. Now I’m sure he’ll be back to his old form

performance in one match is not enough to say abut form of cricket.
Since the start of season Raina averaged 18 only with his bat. Raina needs to prove his mettle, in last one day he scored unbeaten 28 with less balls, He striked the deliveries effortlessly. This might have Raina's final chance as the tour selection committee might ponder over to give a look in to Pujara. perhaps Raina has earned himself berth for two more ODIs to show case his talent.

In the third match yesterday, he has shown his old sparks. Now I’m sure he’ll be back to his old form

Dhawan failed in second ODI in the ongoing series. But he was not removed from the team. Good players like Raina should not be ruled out on the basis of few failures.
Suresh Raina is good player. His fielding is excellent.
Indian team always need him. We hope as soon as he shows his best form.

Raina is a useful all rounder. He should not be ruled out even if he fails few times. Lean period will be there for every cricketer.

Dhawan failed in second ODI in the ongoing series. But he was not removed from the team. Good players like Raina should not be ruled out on the basis of few failures.

To remind you, Dhawan didnt fail in the second ODI. He scored a century in the second ODI of the ongoing series.

Yes I do agree with this. He should score at least an half century in the remaining matches.

Yes I do agree with this. He should score at least an half century in the remaining matches.

Honestly I have no doubt on his skill. He will surely make one if he get proper chance.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.