Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never answer to question about myself. In fact, nobody is good or bad as such. It is just that some like you, some don't.

Right sir every person have some good thing and bad thing as well.

Actually good or bad is only perception. What one likes another may not. some like excessive talking whereas some are reserved. I talk less. So the talkative will dislike me. A former colleague used to visit me often. He would only talk about songs, poems etc. He considers himself a very good singer and expects others to 'enjoy' his songs and appreciate. If you do not have patience or time, you are a bad person according to him. So this is what good or bad means.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are different perceptions of good and bad.The other day someone known to me was criticising someone else saying they were bad because they don't believe in god nor pray, that made me laugh ! Of course it was a very immature way of judging people.
What is good can become bad under changed circumstances, so it is not easy to drwa the line...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No any one perfect in life. So, It is difficult to give answer this question- Are you a good person.

Be positive
Of course it is a known fact that there is no perfect human being...but one can be good in many ways, as long as you are true to your conscience nothing else matters !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.