The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nobody opposes changes as such. It is only mockery and buffoonery that is opposed.

Exactly, they are only trying to oppose mockery of the system which the present ruling party is doing all-along. Let them try to bring sanity to this nation.

Charity begins at home. Let them bring sanity to themselves.

What else are they trying to do, trying to bring things back on track. They are trying to bring country back from Dark Age.

Yes Sunil.. You are right.. What if they are showing the bad face of our current system to people.. What if they mock them.. Our govt. is shameless anyways... They ain't gonna change..... But lets hope different people come to power this time...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Nobody opposes changes as such. It is only mockery and buffoonery that is opposed.

Exactly, they are only trying to oppose mockery of the system which the present ruling party is doing all-along. Let them try to bring sanity to this nation.

What else are they trying to do, trying to bring things back on track. They are trying to bring country back from Dark Age.

Yes Sunil.. You are right.. What if they are showing the bad face of our current system to people.. What if they mock them.. Our govt. is shameless anyways... They ain't gonna change..... But lets hope different people come to power this time...

They certainly will change the face of this country, no rotten system can last forever. We have had enough of corrupt ways of present political system which is bound to go. It maybe possible that this election would be a trailer only but full picture will follow. Rest assured Indians will succeed ultimately.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They certainly will change the face of this country, no rotten system can last forever. We have had enough of corrupt ways of present political system which is bound to go. It maybe possible that this election would be a trailer only but full picture will follow. Rest assured Indians will succeed ultimately.

I agree. They say tough times will not last. Tough men do. Lets be tough and see that the evils are driven away. For that we all should be united and support all those who are capable to stem out the rot. Do you think its tough ?

I agree. They say tough times will not last. Tough men do. Lets be tough and see that the evils are driven away. For that we all should be united and support all those who are capable to stem out the rot. Do you think its tough ?

The answer is YES and NO, I will lock this thread on this point, thanks everyone who participated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.