Friends

Let us discuss the frequent users of instant noodles...

Nepal has reported a bone malfunction of a 12 year old after consumption of heavy wai wai noodles. Incidentally this brand of noodles has propelled Mr Nitin Choudary as Nepal's First millionaire (he is the founder of the noodles)

I see many people are a fan of noodles.. that too instant noodles....Which noodles do you like??????

I like ITC manufactured Magic Masala Yippe noodles...

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like maggie noodles but limit eating them only about once in 2-3 months. At one point I was eating them more frequently but I realised the effect it was having on my health and energy levels so have now limited it a lot! You too should not eat them frequently no matter what the brand is!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like maggie noodles but limit eating them only about once in 2-3 months. At one point I was eating them more frequently but I realised the effect it was having on my health and energy levels so have now limited it a lot! You too should not eat them frequently no matter what the brand is!

I never eat noodles at home. But some times, I take chowmein in restaurant or street stall. I don't know which brand they use. But I've eaten maggie some times in my friends' residence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like noodles. But not very particular about brand. I prefer noodles made in home
Friends

Nepal has reported a bone malfunction of a 12 year old after consumption of heavy wai wai noodles. Incidentally this brand of noodles has propelled Mr Nitin Choudary as Nepal's First millionaire (he is the founder of the noodles)

I see many people are a fan of noodles.. that too instant noodles....Which noodles do you like??????

Wohoo.. My fav topic.... When life give you nothing to eat it gives you maggie... No one can beat maggie... Simple Maggie.. No aata or anyother thing... No other noodles.... When ever we are in no mood to cook, its our rescue... so can't deny its beauty..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Friends

Wohoo.. My fav topic.... When life give you nothing to eat it gives you maggie... No one can beat maggie... Simple Maggie.. No aata or anyother thing... No other noodles.... When ever we are in no mood to cook, its our rescue... so can't deny its beauty..

I eat a lot of noodles . Veg Noodles, Egg Noodles and Chicken Noodles and my favorite is Egg Noodles.
Ah....look Noodles to combat world hunger!!!!!!!!!!

http://freepressjournal.in/can-instant-noodles-help-combat-world-hunger/

Swetha Shenoy
Actually I do not like noodle but I can eat for some times to change my taste. I eat maggy sometimes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Wow! That is so amazing! While one-third of the world population is busy wasting precious food and throwing them in dustbin, some are now planning to give noodles to the hungry to keep their bellies filled and give them a slow death to die! :blink: Wow, really great!

I really like this part

“Instant noodles, as they are right now, are certainly not going to make people healthy. But they do fill bellies, and they will keep people alive. And I can’t say that is a bad thing,” she said. :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow! That is so amazing! While one-third of the world population is busy wasting precious food and throwing them in dustbin, some are now planning to give noodles to the hungry to keep their bellies filled and give them a slow death to die! :blink: Wow, really great!

I really like this part

“Instant noodles, as they are right now, are certainly not going to make people healthy. But they do fill bellies, and they will keep people alive. And I can’t say that is a bad thing,” she said. :blink:

Yeah , you are right, while the officials turn a blind eye towards the food grains stored in India and wastage of that. Imagine

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am not exactly a fan of noodles but I keep a pack of Maggie for emergency cases. Apart from Maggie, I also enjoy Mimi noodles which are available here. Instead of cooking the Mimi, many children love to make a salad from it adding chilly, tomato, onion, cabbage and is actually quite tasty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.