Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Top Ramen noodles, especially its cup-o-noodles, the instant one add boil water and stir it well and it is prepared,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Friends

Let us discuss the frequent users of instant noodles...

Nepal has reported a bone malfunction of a 12 year old after consumption of heavy wai wai noodles. Incidentally this brand of noodles has propelled Mr Nitin Choudary as Nepal's First millionaire (he is the founder of the noodles)

I see many people are a fan of noodles.. that too instant noodles....Which noodles do you like??????

I like ITC manufactured Magic Masala Yippe noodles...

Swetha, this particular brand has caught on the imagination of the people by coming second as the most popular brand. I don't know what has happened to that Nepalese 12 year old, I would continue to enjoy my noodles!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Friends

Let us discuss the frequent users of instant noodles...

Nepal has reported a bone malfunction of a 12 year old after consumption of heavy wai wai noodles. Incidentally this brand of noodles has propelled Mr Nitin Choudary as Nepal's First millionaire (he is the founder of the noodles)

I see many people are a fan of noodles.. that too instant noodles....Which noodles do you like??????

I like ITC manufactured Magic Masala Yippe noodles...

In India instant noodles introduce by Maggi in 80s. That time cost of one packet was 3Rs only. Maggi introduced three flavor, Masala, chicken and sweet and sour. I like sweet and sour but now it is not available.
Sonia Gandhi's government must think of passing 'Noodles Security Bill' to win the next elections!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Sonia Gandhi's government must think of passing 'Noodles Security Bill' to win the next elections!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Desi daroo protection law would get more votes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Desi daroo protection law would get more votes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A brilliant one! I request this government to take due note and importance to it!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :laugh: :whistle:
Yes, many others are like Jabeen and me who like to have noodles in emergency cases only. It depends on one's mood also. If one gets bored with eating the same vegetables, and pulses daily, one can alter the taste and moods with the instant food like noodles. You can even elaborate the food by adding colorful vegetables in it, just like Chowmein. Sometimes I like to add some mushroom pieces and paneer (cottage cheese) pieces also to make it more delicious. :)

Thats hilarious ! LOL.....On second thoughts she will get a lot of support from the youngsters for whom maggi noodles has become the staple food..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.