Yet another scam by the so called Intellectual people of India....

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-08-25/news/41446021_1_ltc-port-blair-cvc

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very strange that people do fraud and travel to foreign places with this money earned by showing forged tickets

Well, another shame to our own Country!!!!!!!! No wonder our money is all going down the drains!

Swetha Shenoy
Delhi to Jaipur via Brazil what a funny way of fleecing the government !!! LTC and medical reimbursement scams are as old as hills. The difference is Central vigilance commission has woken up now.
Yes Ram Babu gaaru, you are right

But I am sure only one eye is awaken, the other eye of the eyes is yet to be awaken and when the whole thing jolts the mind, probably it will be generations ahead. Such is our India

Swetha Shenoy
Wow!@ All I can say is Mera Bharat mahaan aur sabhi Bharatiya sabse jyada mahaan! :blink: :blink: If only these people applied their great minds to work, then we would be even better off!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But I am sure only one eye is awaken, the other eye of the eyes is yet to be awaken and when the whole thing jolts the mind, probably it will be generations ahead. Such is our India

Let's hope both the eyes will open. About these scams, everybody knows except the law enforcing authorities. Strange.

Let's hope both the eyes will open. About these scams, everybody knows except the law enforcing authorities. Strange.

heheh, even if they come to know, I dont think that the issue will be rectified.. It will be under wraps or takes generation to solve

Swetha Shenoy

heheh, even if they come to know, I dont think that the issue will be rectified.. It will be under wraps or takes generation to solve

May be more than a generation. I know the practitioners of LTC and Medical reimbursement scams are continuing this lucrative fleecing since more than 20 years

haha, a good chance to make money for Law enforcement agencies. They keep looking for such opportunities. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

haha, a good chance to make money for Law enforcement agencies. They keep looking for such opportunities. :whistle:

True its a joint venture between the law makers and law breakers
Using employer's money to travel abroad by cheating, surprising and it is better to be invested and stop this shame, in this hard economic times, when FM is giving solutions to impending economic crisis, the high time is to better manage the existing resources so that honesty would return back :woohoo: .

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.