Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yet another scam by the so called Intellectual people of India....

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-08-25/news/41446021_1_ltc-port-blair-cvc

Who will accept these offers?
I am quite aware of the scam involving LTC and I also know how deeply involved are the government officers of all hues who are so poor that they can even sell this country for a few rupees!!
I read about it, now they say there are MPs too who have done something similar and claimed LTC, this above all the travel they do at the expense of tax payers money ! What a shameless lot ! :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every one including government employees, public undertakings and even private workers who are eligible have been involved in this practice. There are hundreds of travel agencies who are surviving on this particular business, which provide all relevant documents, including hotel bills, tickets (photo copies etc) to look it perfect.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every one including government employees, public undertakings and even private workers who are eligible have been involved in this practice. There are hundreds of travel agencies who are surviving on this particular business, which provide all relevant documents, including hotel bills, tickets (photo copies etc) to look it perfect.

Now 9 Rajya sabha members are under scanner for submitting inflated flight tickets. " Looto jee bhar ke" is the motto of unscrupulous public and shameless politicians.

Now 9 Rajya sabha members are under scanner for submitting inflated flight tickets. " Looto jee bhar ke" is the motto of unscrupulous public and shameless politicians.

Well, first it was the 'looto izzat' and now it is 'looto paisa'....I am sure with this, we all feel very much naked that even the top leaders are hand in hand with all the scams

I ever wonder, I dont feel secure in a country that is not secure at any end!

Swetha Shenoy
The LTC misuse is very old. This was also when I was in Govt service. There would be numerous fake travel to kanya Kumari and Trivendrum from North. In fact, our people are corrupt and leave no opportunity to get cash any way. It matters little whether they are in politics, bureaucracy, profession or business.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The LTC misuse is very old. This was also when I was in Govt service. There would be numerous fake travel to kanya Kumari and Trivendrum from North. In fact, our people are corrupt and leave no opportunity to get cash any way. It matters little whether they are in politics, bureaucracy, profession or business.

Not only LTC. there are big scams in medical reimbursement bills also. The agencies create false medical certificates, doctor's prescriptions and the medical bills and deliver at your door for a fee. Again similar scams are there to reimburse transport and fuel bills. You need not own a car. But certificate from the car dealer will be delivered to you. For this the employee can Car allowance. And the list goes on.

Not only LTC. there are big scams in medical reimbursement bills also. The agencies create false medical certificates, doctor's prescriptions and the medical bills and deliver at your door for a fee. Again similar scams are there to reimburse transport and fuel bills. You need not own a car. But certificate from the car dealer will be delivered to you. For this the employee can Car allowance. And the list goes on.

I am aware of medical reimbursement scam as well. Bogus medical claims and LTC claims were routine even when I was in service till 1991. There is a nexus between authorized medical attendants/ hospitals. chemists/ medical agents/ the pay section making payment after scrutiny. The bogus claims are paid easier than the genuine ones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am aware of medical reimbursement scam as well. Bogus medical claims and LTC claims were routine even when I was in service till 1991. There is a nexus between authorized medical attendants/ hospitals. chemists/ medical agents/ the pay section making payment after scrutiny. The bogus claims are paid easier than the genuine ones.

Thats the irony. Genuine claimers are made to run from pillar to post demanding for different documentary proofs which are not connected with the ailment
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.