Are public parks are safe? Is it safe to allow yours kids to play in the parks alone? Is it safe to leave a child alone or unattended?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are public parks are safe? Is it safe to allow yours kids to play in the parks alone? Is it safe to leave a child alone or unattended?

Public parks are no more those public parks of yesteryear. Presently public parks have become Lovers dens and centers for clandestine activities. And in some places parks are being used for gambling. In this background its not advisable to leave the children unattended. Remember I'm not generalizing. There may be exceptions.

Public parks are safe as long as there are peole around .I feel that one should take care not to go to lonely spots.Children too would be safe if they are with their parents, in company or old enough to look after themselves. However, knowing what kind of atmosphere we have in our country these days it would be wiser not to leave children unattended ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Public parks are safe as long as there are peole around .I feel that one should take care not to go to lonely spots.Children too would be safe if they are with their parents, in company or old enough to look after themselves. However, knowing what kind of atmosphere we have in our country these days it would be wiser not to leave children unattended ...

It depends on the location actually. If it is a safe location, ie people or houses around it, then it is reasonably fine. But if the park is located in an isolated place, then safety is a question mark.

In my city some parks are safe children visit in these parks in large numbers. Gardner caring these park they don't allow any unsocial elements to sit in these parks. In morning and evening people in large number came here for walking.
It is not safe to leave children anywhere unattended. There is risk of kidnapping as well as sexual abuse

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
in Delhi I don't find parks more often but that's true parks are not maintained. most of them become place for gamblers and drunkards.
Parks, public or otherwise are not at all safe for unattended children. They should be attended with someone at all costs. Only the bigger children who can take care of themselves or remain wary of strangers can be allowed alone but only where there are people around.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is not safe to leave children anywhere unattended. There is risk of kidnapping as well as sexual abuse

I am living in this city for 40 years but I never listen any case of kidnapping and sexual abuse in parks. though in some parks peoples are playing cards at afternoon.

I must agree with you that our public parks are used for all purpose except the purpose these are meant for, children. I am surprised the number of parks and the way these are maintained for specific purpose in other countries. We are really careless with our children in all departments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me tell about the condition of parks in my own place which is an A class city. These are the havens for Love birds from colleges and even high schools , who carry on love affairs bunking their classes. And this is the best place for gamblers who will not hesitate to do any harm to those who interfere. Its not all parks are favourite Addas for drug trading. In these conditions its not wise on the part of the parents to leave their children unattended. Still better to avoid the parks totally.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.