Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me tell about the condition of parks in my own place which is an A class city. These are the havens for Love birds from colleges and even high schools , who carry on love affairs bunking their classes. And this is the best place for gamblers who will not hesitate to do any harm to those who interfere. Its not all parks are favourite Addas for drug trading. In these conditions its not wise on the part of the parents to leave their children unattended. Still better to avoid the parks totally.

You are very lucky indeed, we have additional activities in our parks in north India, most people use them for marriage purposes, Jagaran, Birth day parties, Public meetings, rallies, Dharanas and what not, leaving park in to a muddy ground with lots of waste/fowl/stinking stuff scattered allover the place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me tell about the condition of parks in my own place which is an A class city. These are the havens for Love birds from colleges and even high schools , who carry on love affairs bunking their classes. And this is the best place for gamblers who will not hesitate to do any harm to those who interfere. Its not all parks are favourite Addas for drug trading. In these conditions its not wise on the part of the parents to leave their children unattended. Still better to avoid the parks totally.

You are very lucky indeed, we have additional activities in our parks in north India, most people use them for marriage purposes, Jagaran, Birth day parties, Public meetings, rallies, Dharanas and what not, leaving park in to a muddy ground with lots of waste/fowl/stinking stuff scattered allover the place.

You are right. To that extent we consider ourselves lucky.
We had once been to botanical garden for our field work in Botany and all of us ( a group of 50 students and all girls) were really surprised to see that the gardens were filled with couples who were hugging and also smooching and no one was doing anything about it. All of us were embarrassed . At the end of the day we saw only exotic species of flowers and nothing else!!

Forget about Parks, even educational based gardens are also prey to what they are not supposed to be!

Swetha Shenoy
In Mangalore we have a large park called Deer park where there used to be deers wandering about amidst the trees and is a favorite haunt of families.Of late it has also become the haunt of others as well, in the evening we get to see joggers until it gets dark and then you see all kinds of people, young courting couple and bad elements spying on them and people sitting down and drinking etc until it closes at 8.30pm...My uncle jokingly says that Deer park becomes My dear park after 7 pm :cheer: - I guess that is the case with most parks in cities...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here at Agra, the chain snatchers operate even in public parks. So you can't rest at ease anywhere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Here at Agra, the chain snatchers operate even in public parks. So you can't rest at ease anywhere.

in general Public parks are no more those old public parks where people used to go for a whiff of fresh air and free themselves from the day's tiresomeness. In my place parks are gambling centers. Decent people will think twice before passing through such parks. And corporation authorities say its the problem of the police and police say its the problem of the corporation. Result is places of sanctity are turned in to cesspools of misdeeds.

in general Public parks are no more those old public parks where people used to go for a whiff of fresh air and free themselves from the day's tiresomeness. In my place parks are gambling centers. Decent people will think twice before passing through such parks. And corporation authorities say its the problem of the police and police say its the problem of the corporation. Result is places of sanctity are turned in to cesspools of misdeeds.

Although some cities have still managing their parks beautifully, go to Kabban Park at Bangalore and see what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not right for parks of my city. Gangannagar is divided in blocks and sectors. All sectors and blocks have seprate park. Basic duty of looking after these park is of local bodies but citizens are also caring these parks. In Ganganagar Indira Watika is best one and maintained park. Peoples of this area using it for morning and evening walk and yoga.
I feel no place is safe for children to leave alone. not only public parks, any place is not at all safe. So parents should be always with the children and should take care

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.