I think it is time to teach ABC to Indian kids

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10810]}

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's wise on your part Swetha. You used alphabets . But actually we need numbers starting from 1 to infinity to show India in its fullest grandeur (In crimes of course)
That's wise on your part Swetha. You used alphabets . But actually we need numbers starting from 1 to infinity to show India in its fullest grandeur (In crimes of course)

Rambabu ji, I did not intend to keep numbers because when some number is stated in initial stage of the case, the number may increase or decrease when the case is investigated.

Like for example, Swiss bank accounts. If one person is involved and when the case is investigated, then many names may crop up and the numbers may rise.

Now-a-days anyhow the politicians are covering up something or someone, so what do we do with numbers?

Swetha Shenoy

India had been the richest country of the world till 17 th century AD, now, even all these scams India is still trying to stand on its own, this means that India is still rich but all these corruptions and black marketing needs to stop.

http://mohanmekap.com/

yes it is true description of India, But Indian kids also teach about former goldan sparrow.

What a state of affiars ! On the whole it is the public that is to be blamed, we elect the leaders and pretend everything is fine as long as it does not directly afect us and feel that an occassinal bribe here and there is fine as long as our work gets done...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We-Indians- are all very creative and innovative and don't worry we would soon discover a number of alphabets more to truly reflect our corruption status!!!!

For me they all qualify to be classified as #1, every case is a unique one of its class and you never know when a new #1 will popup out of nowhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We-Indians- are all very creative and innovative and don't worry we would soon discover a number of alphabets more to truly reflect our corruption status!!!!
There is good and bad sides of democracy, this list is the demerit of it, so far no other political thought is better than democracy, even former big communist countries are languishing about democracies, and once in the erstwhile USSR, one expatriates, when asked about the state of condition of their country, he said, they are reaching moon and sending satellites, but people have bread for one meal. So, there is corruption in other form of government but these are not visible.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Wow..!! Amazing New way of teaching Alphabets.. :laugh: This shows that India's future is going to be questionable..!!!! As a normal citizen, how we are going to manage those situations..?????
Today even the school kids take corruption and bribe in their stride and speak about it as if it is a normal situation....Politicians are supposed to have money, what use is their position if they cannot make money - this is the kind of talk I get to hear from youngsters. It is a total corruption of young brains.. One can imagine what the future would be ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.