Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today even the school kids take corruption and bribe in their stride and speak about it as if it is a normal situation....Politicians are supposed to have money, what use is their position if they cannot make money - this is the kind of talk I get to hear from youngsters. It is a total corruption of young brains.. One can imagine what the future would be ! :huh:

Every wants to be Engineer of doctor no one wants to be a teacher. It is also corruption of brain.
Corruption has gained acceptability in India which tragically a significant section of our society believes that it is irreversible but the world world at least the civilized ones are increasingly finding it difficult to accept India in its present corrupt form. Do you want evidence - the latest decision of the International Olympic Committee!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Corruption has gained acceptability in India which tragically a significant section of our society believes that it is irreversible but the world world at least the civilized ones are increasingly finding it difficult to accept India in its present corrupt form. Do you want evidence - the latest decision of the International Olympic Committee!!!

I couldn't agree more, I am sick to death of politicians and bureaucrats acting like criminals. They spend more time belittling others than promoting their own policies and not to mention their money making tricks. It's not an inspiring scenario to bring people to polling stations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today I have been flabbergasted at the outburst of Jr Chauthala and all we know that the father and son are facing the worst corruption charges against Avinabh Bhindra - our first gold medalist Olympian!! Just think of it!!! the height of audacity!! I can't understand what stops this government from disbanding quite a few corrupt sporting bodies whose bosses are in no mood to follow the directives of the IOC!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Today I have been flabbergasted at the outburst of Jr Chauthala and all we know that the father and son are facing the worst corruption charges against Avinabh Bhindra - our first gold medalist Olympian!! Just think of it!!! the height of audacity!! I can't understand what stops this government from disbanding quite a few corrupt sporting bodies whose bosses are in no mood to follow the directives of the IOC!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Well, the only reason for the govt. not to disband such corrupted sporting bodies is because most of them have a nexus with those sporting bodies and stand to lose financially themselves!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Today even the school kids take corruption and bribe in their stride and speak about it as if it is a normal situation....Politicians are supposed to have money, what use is their position if they cannot make money - this is the kind of talk I get to hear from youngsters. It is a total corruption of young brains.. One can imagine what the future would be ! :huh:

Every wants to be Engineer of doctor no one wants to be a teacher. It is also corruption of brain.

Of course it is always in the brain ! A corrupt mind is what encourages corrupt practice ! India is now probably the most corrupt country in the world, lagging behind in every single statistics that shows a countrys economic standing !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You mean if we have more teachers than engineers and doctors the corruption will cease to exist. Teaching is taking to one of the most corrupt professions in our country today. Teacher gets as good salary as engineers or doctors get. it is not the profession that encourages corruption but it is mindset of our countrymen that has gone in wrong direction.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.