When I joined a steel major as a designer, I thought my dreams were realized. But it has not taken much time for me to realise most of the jobs related to design were given to the Advertising agencies simply ignoring my presence. To say I was depressed is an understatement. Days passed away. Months melted.
Then, an incident that happened came as an answer to my prayers. There was big financial crunch that crippled most of the Public relations activities in my organization. Most important was the year ending greeting cards to be sent to other major industries including industries ministry.
For this purpose my organization used to spend lakhs of rupees for buying greeting cards from a reputed greeting card maker.
In order to save the situation, my officers were searching for a cheaper method of producing greeting cards locally. Of course the designing part is mine.
I grabbed the opportunity and produced greeting cards for a pittance. How I succeeded in producing the cards for a fraction of an amount that we used to spend earlier is not very important here. Have a look at two of my creations that made me a real creative designer. This boosted my confidence. I never looked back

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10822]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10823]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation. Opportunity comes rarely. This also comes to almost every one but cant's say when. Patience and grabbing opportunity when available are crucial.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wow that's superb. I was really spellbound to see them. That's something of a creativity I will say. But jsut one small (technical) question, in which softwrae did u do that? I think you were going to tell that.
Wow that's superb. I was really spellbound to see them. That's something of a creativity I will say. But jsut one small (technical) question, in which softwrae did u do that? I think you were going to tell that.

It's no secret. My favorite software Adobe Photoshop CS5.

Wow. That's tremendous work. I am also learning that software. But I never knew one can do that great quality of work with that. Thanks for mentioning this. I will try to 'copy' you :laugh: :laugh:

Wow. That's tremendous work. I am also learning that software. But I never knew one can do that great quality of work with that. Thanks for mentioning this. I will try to 'copy' you :laugh: :laugh:

Don't copy me. You remain forever another Rambabuarle. I want you to become a force to reckon with known as Abhijit.

Don't copy me. You remain forever another Rambabuarle. I want you to become a force to reckon with known as Abhijit.

Aah that's something inspiring I am hearing after a lot of days. But anyways, that was just a lighthearted statement and that's why I used quotes for copy in my earlier response. B)

Aah that's something inspiring I am hearing after a lot of days. But anyways, that was just a lighthearted statement and that's why I used quotes for copy in my earlier response. B)

My response is also in a lighter vein. Go ahead with your PS. All the best.
Doubtless ,these are wonderfully creative pieces. I firmly believe that one's creative self best manifests in adversities and terrible odds. All the very best to you!!!
Thank you said by: rambabu
Doubtless ,these are wonderfully creative pieces. I firmly believe that one's creative self best manifests in adversities and terrible odds. All the very best to you!!!

A complement worth treasuring in the deep core of my heart friend Chinmoy.

My response is also in a lighter vein. Go ahead with your PS. All the best.

Yes I know that. And so I too said so in a lighter mood. Anyways, thanks for wishing me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.