Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow that's superb. I was really spellbound to see them. That's something of a creativity I will say. But jsut one small (technical) question, in which softwrae did u do that? I think you were going to tell that.

It's no secret. My favorite software Adobe Photoshop CS5.

Wow. That's tremendous work. I am also learning that software. But I never knew one can do that great quality of work with that. Thanks for mentioning this. I will try to 'copy' you :laugh: :laugh:

Don't copy me. You remain forever another Rambabuarle. I want you to become a force to reckon with known as Abhijit.

Aah that's something inspiring I am hearing after a lot of days. But anyways, that was just a lighthearted statement and that's why I used quotes for copy in my earlier response. B)

My response is also in a lighter vein. Go ahead with your PS. All the best.

Yes I know that. And so I too said so in a lighter mood. Anyways, thanks for wishing me.

I'll be the first to be happy if you post your paintings done with PS in this forum at the earliest.
Excellent ! Both the cards that you have posted here are beautiful...of course we have had the opportunity of seeing others as well ! You are lucky that you were able to give expression to your talent unlike others who either dont get an opportunity or , simply dont know how to grab one when t presents itself ! All the best and hope to see more of your creations from time to time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Excellent ! Both the cards that you have posted here are beautiful...of course we have had the opportunity of seeing others as well ! You are lucky that you were able to give expression to your talent unlike others who either dont get an opportunity or , simply dont know how to grab one when t presents itself ! All the best and hope to see more of your creations from time to time !

For a person like me without any formal education in art and for landing in a job that was close to my heart, I consider myself lucky . I would have posted other cards too . Their sizes are big. After trimming them, I will post some in a day or two.
When I joined a steel major as a designer, I thought my dreams were realized. But it has not taken much time for me to realise most of the jobs related to design were given to the Advertising agencies simply ignoring my presence. To say I was depressed is an understatement. Days passed away. Months melted.
Then, an incident that happened came as an answer to my prayers. There was big financial crunch that crippled most of the Public relations activities in my organization. Most important was the year ending greeting cards to be sent to other major industries including industries ministry.
For this purpose my organization used to spend lakhs of rupees for buying greeting cards from a reputed greeting card maker.
In order to save the situation, my officers were searching for a cheaper method of producing greeting cards locally. Of course the designing part is mine.
I grabbed the opportunity and produced greeting cards for a pittance. How I succeeded in producing the cards for a fraction of an amount that we used to spend earlier is not very important here. Have a look at two of my creations that made me a real creative designer. This boosted my confidence. I never looked back

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10822]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10823]}

Beautiful, every person ger opporunity in life person who recognise and grabbed opportunity will success in life. God give equal chance to all to success but some person ignore these and some grabbed these.
When I joined a steel major as a designer, I thought my dreams were realized. But it has not taken much time for me to realise most of the jobs related to design were given to the Advertising agencies simply ignoring my presence. To say I was depressed is an understatement. Days passed away. Months melted.
Then, an incident that happened came as an answer to my prayers. There was big financial crunch that crippled most of the Public relations activities in my organization. Most important was the year ending greeting cards to be sent to other major industries including industries ministry.
For this purpose my organization used to spend lakhs of rupees for buying greeting cards from a reputed greeting card maker.
In order to save the situation, my officers were searching for a cheaper method of producing greeting cards locally. Of course the designing part is mine.
I grabbed the opportunity and produced greeting cards for a pittance. How I succeeded in producing the cards for a fraction of an amount that we used to spend earlier is not very important here. Have a look at two of my creations that made me a real creative designer. This boosted my confidence. I never looked back

Beautiful, every person ger opporunity in life person who recognise and grabbed opportunity will success in life. God give equal chance to all to success but some person ignore these and some grabbed these.

Yes you are right. One should be alert to utilise the opportunity. Most of the times an opportunity comes in the guise of work.

Yes you are right. One should be alert to utilise the opportunity. Most of the times an opportunity comes in the guise of work.

And not to forget that the opportunities look small as they arrive and until they have left us, they are pretty big. Nothing more can be done apart from repenting.

And not to forget that the opportunities look small as they arrive and until they have left us, they are pretty big. Nothing more can be done apart from repenting.

It is apparent that there lies an opportunity in every obstacle. No use running away from the obstacle. Instead of weeping over the stone that is blocking your way, try your best to clear the way using all your inner strengths.
Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.