A computer on every desk - Microsoft
and a phone in every pocket- Nokia
These two have combined together, let's see now, what we have in store for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had read that long ago and also written an article aobut the same on my site. But yes, what remains to be seen in what we have on offer. It is curiosity to see what they will serve us all - certainly something worth taking a note of.
I had read that long ago and also written an article aobut the same on my site. But yes, what remains to be seen in what we have on offer. It is curiosity to see what they will serve us all - certainly something worth taking a note of.

I am sure you must have written a good article on this topic. They shall finalize the deal in Q1 next year.

I am sure you must have written a good article on this topic. They shall finalize the deal in Q1 next year.

Thanks. Yes, it will be known only after the deal takes place as to what they have on their agenda. After all, both are giants in the world of technology. And they will be certainly working on the Windows Phone as well (just my guess).
It's a matter of survival. Only the best of the best will stand. Do you think that these industry Mughals are not aware of this ? They will rise up to your expectations. Be ready for a pleasant surprise.
A computer on every desk
A phone in every pocket
A smile on every face !!!!!
It sadly marks the end of Nokia the global brand in mobile phone segment finally yielding to Samsung. As far as Microsoft's new acquisition is concerned I would say the consumers and customers would immensely benefit from this development.
Let's hope so, I am looking at the development with an optimistic view. I hope MS also gain from the move and do not make it a mystery phone and the strong service side of Nokia remains intact..

A computer on every desk - Microsoft
and a phone in every pocket- Nokia
These two have combined together, let's see now, what we have in store for us.
It was all started two years back and it is a slow and smooth integration between these two companies and mostly for Nokia as its Symbian OS is very bad in touch functionality and its Asha OS is slight improvement, Now, MS can compete with mobile market leader Google's Android and its Nexus mobiles.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It's a matter of survival. Only the best of the best will stand. Do you think that these industry Mughals are not aware of this ? They will rise up to your expectations. Be ready for a pleasant surprise.
A computer on every desk
A phone in every pocket

Certainly a smile on my face. Rambabuji, where had you been the entire week? Your name was missing from the list and that was something rare to me.
And yes, I too think that the Mokia - as they are being called now - Microsoft and Nokia - will dish out something good.
A computer on every desk
A phone in every pocket

Certainly a smile on my face. Rambabuji, where had you been the entire week? Your name was missing from the list and that was something rare to me.
And yes, I too think that the Mokia - as they are being called now - Microsoft and Nokia - will dish out something good.

MS and Nokia will be most successful combo in the coming days.
Coming to my missing, I distribute my work between Article writing and Forums. 3 weeks for Forums and one week for article writing is my modus operandi to do justice to both.
A computer on every desk
A phone in every pocket

MS and Nokia will be most successful combo in the coming days.
Coming to my missing, I distribute my work between Article writing and Forums. 3 weeks for Forums and one week for article writing is my modus operandi to do justice to both.

Well, I also divide my time in the 3-4 works that I do. However, I divide my entire day as I have to keep a watch on everything and cannot take the liberty to ignore any of them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.