Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's a matter of survival. Only the best of the best will stand. Do you think that these industry Mughals are not aware of this ? They will rise up to your expectations. Be ready for a pleasant surprise.
A computer on every desk
A phone in every pocket
A smile on every face !!!!!

Certainly a smile on my face. Rambabuji, where had you been the entire week? Your name was missing from the list and that was something rare to me.
And yes, I too think that the Mokia - as they are being called now - Microsoft and Nokia - will dish out something good.

MS and Nokia will be most successful combo in the coming days.
Coming to my missing, I distribute my work between Article writing and Forums. 3 weeks for Forums and one week for article writing is my modus operandi to do justice to both.

Well, I also divide my time in the 3-4 works that I do. However, I divide my entire day as I have to keep a watch on everything and cannot take the liberty to ignore any of them.

It's all about priorities and preferences. I work on my iPad for forums. I use desktop for writing articles and drawings necessary for Boddunan and my private local customers. It suites me well.
I think that now the ball is in Microsoft's' court, they have to decide whether they want to keep all the good name that Nokia earned for itself or make it another brand 'that also ran'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think that now the ball is in Microsoft's' court, they have to decide whether they want to keep all the good name that Nokia earned for itself or make it another brand 'that also ran'

When such takeovers happen, the working staff remains the same, as far as I know. The people who matter and take decision only change. So, I guess the Nokia staff should remain the same and as they have a good idea of their working environment, good things should come out.

When such takeovers happen, the working staff remains the same, as far as I know. The people who matter and take decision only change. So, I guess the Nokia staff should remain the same and as they have a good idea of their working environment, good things should come out.

Yes working staff remains almost same but management changes to change policies according to company that takes over.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes working staff remains almost same but management changes to change policies according to company that takes over.

But any management takes the policy decisions for the betterment of the company. So, what the customers expect is always something better than what they already have.
I think Nokia was losing shares and also it slips to number three in smart phone and mobile market, and due to this it has to sell itself, and secondly, its own OS is not up to expectations (Symbian and Asha), now Microsoft will provide different versions of Windows mobile and how Microsoft will compete with Samsung and Apple ?

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think Nokia was losing shares and also it slips to number three in smart phone and mobile market, and due to this it has to sell itself, and secondly, its own OS is not up to expectations (Symbian and Asha), now Microsoft will provide different versions of Windows mobile and how Microsoft will compete with Samsung and Apple ?

Yes, Samsung and Apple had made life difficult for Nokia. Ever since Samsung brought quality handsets in the market and iPhones took over, Nokia was virtually wiped out. They needed to take some serious action.
Its good news. Now Nokia and Microsoft will achive more and we will get something new and improved products.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Its good news. Now Nokia and Microsoft will achive more and we will get something new and improved products.

We can expect a big bonanza from the cyber giant Microsoft. Customer satisfaction is one thing that always takes the top slot in its agenda.
It is good new indeed that the software giant Microsoft is clubbing with Nokia, which has already earned a special place in the hearts of Indians.. I don't know whether Nokia products will be accepted in the US but in India it is going to rock.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.