{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10833]}
I need not stress the impact of a word of appreciation or a pat on the shoulder of any individual. It will boost the morale and confidence of a person to a great extent. Be lavish when praising others. It works like a miracle especially in the employees and children.
Remember, your praise should show up your sincerity.
Be lavish when praising others. Praise can be a great motivator for employees, children, and even customers. You can use praise as a tool to improve people's performance. But it is important that your praise rings true.

illustration : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Praise is a great motivator but misplaced praise is called sycophancy, one should stay away from such persons.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, RobertP
I am sure praise does a world of good to a person provided he is mature enough to understand that what he being said about him is his inspiration. Otherwise, anyone can hardly remain grounded after hearing words of praise.
Praise is a great motivator but misplaced praise is called sycophancy, one should stay away from such persons.

That aspect has been mentioned in the thread.
" it is important that your praise rings true."
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, shadow
Even a small baby understand the difference between praise and reprimand and reacts accordingly ! A word of praise is indeed a great motivator..I see students doing better than their best when their efforts are appreciated and praised..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: shadow
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10833]}
I need not stress the impact of a word of appreciation or a pat on the shoulder of any individual. It will boost the morale and confidence of a person to a great extent. Be lavish when praising others. It works like a miracle especially in the employees and children.
Remember, your praise should show up your sincerity.
Be lavish when praising others. Praise can be a great motivator for employees, children, and even customers. You can use praise as a tool to improve people's performance. But it is important that your praise rings true.

illustration : Rambabu

Very true, when you praise someone and sound convincing, it works wonders for his moral boosting. It gives him kicks to do better. Never do it overly, that could spoil the scene. Keep telling positive things about a person, he will try to transform into one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
I am sure praise does a world of good to a person provided he is mature enough to understand that what he being said about him is his inspiration. Otherwise, anyone can hardly remain grounded after hearing words of praise.

A child also can relish the sweetness in appreciation. provided you know how to convey the a praise. A smile, a pat on the back, a gentle running of your fingers on the head to name a few.
Praise is such as I am with you, it is the process of stimulation which becomes motivation, as it converts into emotional reaction.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Praise is such as I am with you, it is the process of stimulation which becomes motivation, as it converts into emotional reaction.

Exactly, your praise must be sincere . A sincere praise inspires the other person to scale the heights of glory.
Even a small baby understand the difference between praise and reprimand and reacts accordingly ! A word of praise is indeed a great motivator..I see students doing better than their best when their efforts are appreciated and praised..

I am agree with you students are motivated with praise. Indeed praise by teacher of student give feeling to student that he/she is special for teacher.

A child also can relish the sweetness in appreciation. provided you know how to convey the a praise. A smile, a pat on the back, a gentle running of your fingers on the head to name a few.

Praising a child in a careful way is indeed pretty difficult. They are bound to take things granted thinking that they now have become omniscient. But what you said are some of those things that can be tried.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.