Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even a small baby understand the difference between praise and reprimand and reacts accordingly ! A word of praise is indeed a great motivator..I see students doing better than their best when their efforts are appreciated and praised..

I am agree with you students are motivated with praise. Indeed praise by teacher of student give feeling to student that he/she is special for teacher.

Very true anil, students are still very young and can easily be moulded when the right words are spoken and their efforts appreciated ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am sure praise does a world of good to a person provided he is mature enough to understand that what he being said about him is his inspiration. Otherwise, anyone can hardly remain grounded after hearing words of praise.

Praise to immature is probably more needful as mature needs very little of it for inspiration. Most children right from they are only few months old understand encouragement and praise and motivation works wonder on them. Try to praise a very young child and see his positive growth, same is true in opposite way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sure praise does a world of good to a person provided he is mature enough to understand that what he being said about him is his inspiration. Otherwise, anyone can hardly remain grounded after hearing words of praise.

Praise to immature is probably more needful as mature needs very little of it for inspiration. Most children right from they are only few months old understand encouragement and praise and motivation works wonder on them. Try to praise a very young child and see his positive growth, same is true in opposite way.

Irrespective of maturity or immaturity Praise is needed by all.But, how to use that praise depends on the maturity of the individual. Matured person uses the praise for enriching his life by working hard and showing more progress than before. Whereas an immature person becomes complacent and digs his own grave.

Irrespective of maturity or immaturity Praise is needed by all.But, how to use that praise depends on the maturity of the individual. Matured person uses the praise for enriching his life by working hard and showing more progress than before. Whereas an immature person becomes complacent and digs his own grave.

That's right. Everyone wants to hear sweet words for himself. The only difference is that the mature and adults can make out the praise from the bad words, whereas small kids take flowers and brickbats equally.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.