Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Politics has spoiled everybody's mind. The lust for power and position can make anybody do anything. Nobody has control on their activities and also the language. It is like - "Do anything to get everything."

right from the days of struggle for freedom, when we were taught to break rules at whatever cost and the practice was encouraged by many esteemed and honourable leaders, it is not surprise that the political scenario has snowballed to such gross and uncouth politics. Also like Usha already mentioned, most of the MPs are hardened criminals, lack of proper and serious education etc. how can we expect a respectable and serious debates between opposing parties? Since they lack civility, such angry abuses and mud slinging is the only way they can have a go at each others' throats!~ :blink:

And they dont let any opportunity go without bringing politics into it.The other day while discussing Tarun Tejpals case on TV again politics came in...I feel that their entire ife revolves around it with no room for anything ellse.So no wonder that they behave that way since it is all about one upmanship and no holds barred ! :dry:

I feel all this happens is mainly because these people lack any farsight and what is good for them and the country, otherwise they would be dealing with more crucial issues than indulging in such scandals and scams and sting operations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Politics has spoiled everybody's mind. The lust for power and position can make anybody do anything. Nobody has control on their activities and also the language. It is like - "Do anything to get everything."

right from the days of struggle for freedom, when we were taught to break rules at whatever cost and the practice was encouraged by many esteemed and honourable leaders, it is not surprise that the political scenario has snowballed to such gross and uncouth politics. Also like Usha already mentioned, most of the MPs are hardened criminals, lack of proper and serious education etc. how can we expect a respectable and serious debates between opposing parties? Since they lack civility, such angry abuses and mud slinging is the only way they can have a go at each others' throats!~ :blink:

And they dont let any opportunity go without bringing politics into it.The other day while discussing Tarun Tejpals case on TV again politics came in...I feel that their entire ife revolves around it with no room for anything ellse.So no wonder that they behave that way since it is all about one upmanship and no holds barred ! :dry:

I feel all this happens is mainly because these people lack any farsight and what is good for them and the country, otherwise they would be dealing with more crucial issues than indulging in such scandals and scams and sting operations!

Everyone indulges in activities that he feels he can do best. If some are apt only in sting operations, what else he could do. This is good also in some respects.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Everyone indulges in activities that he feels he can do best. If some are apt only in sting operations, what else he could do. This is good also in some respects.

Sting operations are good in some respects but when crucial issues are forgotten and all they churn out is sex scandals and scams of various nature, then one wonders about the futility of such operations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many such rash statements are offensive and politicians can be either detained or liable to great compensation. Yet they don't change their speeches.
Many such rash statements are offensive and politicians can be either detained or liable to great compensation. Yet they don't change their speeches.

All the politicians , indulging in washing the dirty linen are the most responsible and senior leaders of their respective parties. They are supposed to set an example in maintaining decency in their platform speeches. Who's going to punish them or detain them when they themselves are behaving in such an uncivilized way ?

The way I see it is that criminals are criminals. They would always look for opportunities to strike you with their craft but what has been the role of the institutions and agencies which have the constitutional mandate of preventing them from doing so? We have been badly let down by the ones who enjoy the fruits of crimes of others!!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
As Confucius said, there will not be any war if all politicians are not there, so it is that sort of field and one could not be gentle enough to survive this sort of situations.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.