Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
LOL, Digvijay Singh is a very practical person and he is well aware of te ground realities so follows the wise quote ' When you cant beat them , join them ' ....and he is doing it in his usual loud style ! It would be very interesting to see what the future holds for us, many more changes yet to come in the plitical scenario ! :cheer:

Yes many changes are going to take place after the results of the elections held in four states recently are announced tomorrow, drastic changes are likely to take place in Congress. And the table topper is Digvijay followed by Shinde and other sycophants of the coterie.

The coterie surrounding Sonia Gandhi including Manish Tiwari, Oscar fernandes and the lady brigade need to learn some lessons in manners. These people are extremely arrogant and give out a negative image to the oublic, always adapting an offence strategy !

Yes, this Tewari is another recent product churned out by the Gandhi factory and he is more loyal than the King himself!!

And you should see the ladies - Jayanti Natarajan, Renuka Chaudhury,Girija Vyas,Jyothi someone and another lady from UP, each one of them a spitfire, all misguided missiles !!!
Renuka Chodhury removed from spokesperson, as PM of India, said that he is going to take opposition seriously from now on and this tends to say a lot abt. importance of Modi, and also now it seems that the only opposition is visible is BJP, Cong should seriously think abt. its media strategy as it is not getting better, they should look towards grass level workers.

Can any responsible person or leader afford to take opposition less seriously? It is a stupid statement from a person of Manmohan Singh's satature!!!

Congress is known for its arrogance and blind belief in itself ! They dont seem to have the ability to perceive the mood of the nation, the public pulse, instead gloat over the family ! Right form the good old days it has aleays been told that keep your friends close and your adversaries even closer...

Frankly when Manmohan Singh joined politics I was really happy but the way he evolved as a politician I am completely disgusted and disheartened. What a metamorphosis!!

He hasn't got the mental make-up of a leader but that of a person who is employed by others! As a PM we need leaders with their own will and opinion and not a puppet who moves at signals from his boss!

What a climb-down for a person of his stature to be a puppet!! He didn't even raise a word of protest when Rahul insulted him!!

Perhaps he thought it as a complement.

The tragic hero in a comedy!! I have no sympathy for him, none should have any!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
LOL, Digvijay Singh is a very practical person and he is well aware of te ground realities so follows the wise quote ' When you cant beat them , join them ' ....and he is doing it in his usual loud style ! It would be very interesting to see what the future holds for us, many more changes yet to come in the plitical scenario ! :cheer:

Yes many changes are going to take place after the results of the elections held in four states recently are announced tomorrow, drastic changes are likely to take place in Congress. And the table topper is Digvijay followed by Shinde and other sycophants of the coterie.

The coterie surrounding Sonia Gandhi including Manish Tiwari, Oscar fernandes and the lady brigade need to learn some lessons in manners. These people are extremely arrogant and give out a negative image to the oublic, always adapting an offence strategy !

Yes, this Tewari is another recent product churned out by the Gandhi factory and he is more loyal than the King himself!!

And you should see the ladies - Jayanti Natarajan, Renuka Chaudhury,Girija Vyas,Jyothi someone and another lady from UP, each one of them a spitfire, all misguided missiles !!!
Renuka Chodhury removed from spokesperson, as PM of India, said that he is going to take opposition seriously from now on and this tends to say a lot abt. importance of Modi, and also now it seems that the only opposition is visible is BJP, Cong should seriously think abt. its media strategy as it is not getting better, they should look towards grass level workers.

Can any responsible person or leader afford to take opposition less seriously? It is a stupid statement from a person of Manmohan Singh's satature!!!

Congress is known for its arrogance and blind belief in itself ! They dont seem to have the ability to perceive the mood of the nation, the public pulse, instead gloat over the family ! Right form the good old days it has aleays been told that keep your friends close and your adversaries even closer...

Frankly when Manmohan Singh joined politics I was really happy but the way he evolved as a politician I am completely disgusted and disheartened. What a metamorphosis!!

He hasn't got the mental make-up of a leader but that of a person who is employed by others! As a PM we need leaders with their own will and opinion and not a puppet who moves at signals from his boss!

What a climb-down for a person of his stature to be a puppet!! He didn't even raise a word of protest when Rahul insulted him!!

The tragic hero in a comedy!! I have no sympathy for him, none should have any!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Owing to this reason Sharif Pak PM referred him as Dehati Aurat. Can there be a more derogatory remark than this ?

Owing to this reason Sharif Pak PM referred him as Dehati Aurat. Can there be a more derogatory remark than this ?

But his ability to suffer insults is making me uneasy!! What a fate for a celebrated pundit!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

As academician we can respect, bit as a politician, NO and never.

As academician we can respect, bit as a politician, NO and never.

In a way now I pity him ! He must have had good intention when he took over but they have manipulated him no end and now looks as if he is going to be held responsible for their failure !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
[quote]In a way now I pity him ! He must have had good intention when he took over but they have manipulated him no end and now looks as if he is going to be held responsible for their failure ! [/quote]

Sometimes I too feel pity for him but then it is not at all fair, he is a brilliant economist and a leader of one of the largest democracies in the world. He has to show his own spine and resoluteness of his mind and opinions. Becoming a puppet is certainly not the role he is expected to be in!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
[quote]In a way now I pity him ! He must have had good intention when he took over but they have manipulated him no end and now looks as if he is going to be held responsible for their failure !

Sometimes I too feel pity for him but then it is not at all fair, he is a brilliant economist and a leader of one of the largest democracies in the world. He has to show his own spine and resoluteness of his mind and opinions. Becoming a puppet is certainly not the role he is expected to be in![/quote]

Look, his brilliance as an economist is yet to be proved. He is no Samuelson or any other great!! What has completely dumbfounded me is his lack of moral sense. He would be severe on the number of gas cylinders to poor people and allow himself to be completely dishonest in dealing with black money in India!!! No, no I don't want such knowledgeable people like him. In fact. Arvind Kejriwal commands more respect than him!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:
usha manohar wrote:
[quote]In a way now I pity him ! He must have had good intention when he took over but they have manipulated him no end and now looks as if he is going to be held responsible for their failure !

Sometimes I too feel pity for him but then it is not at all fair, he is a brilliant economist and a leader of one of the largest democracies in the world. He has to show his own spine and resoluteness of his mind and opinions. Becoming a puppet is certainly not the role he is expected to be in!

Look, his brilliance as an economist is yet to be proved. He is no Samuelson or any other great!! What has completely dumbfounded me is his lack of moral sense. He would be severe on the number of gas cylinders to poor people and allow himself to be completely dishonest in dealing with black money in India!!! No, no I don't want such knowledgeable people like him. In fact. Arvind Kejriwal commands more respect than him!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:[/quote]

I have a feeeling that Manmohan Singh has blindly let himself be manipulated any way the congress leaders wanted ...It is evident that he has no forceful personality and thats precisely why he was selected by the post by the Madame since she did not want anyone who has a mind of his own..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Look, his brilliance as an economist is yet to be proved. He is no Samuelson or any other great!! What has completely dumbfounded me is his lack of moral sense. He would be severe on the number of gas cylinders to poor people and allow himself to be completely dishonest in dealing with black money in India!!! No, no I don't want such knowledgeable people like him. In fact. Arvind Kejriwal commands more respect than him!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

I have a feeeling that Manmohan Singh has blindly let himself be manipulated any way the congress leaders wanted ...It is evident that he has no forceful personality and thats precisely why he was selected by the post by the Madame since she did not want anyone who has a mind of his own..[/quote]

if education, that is of a true kind, fails to strengthens one's spine - I'm using it in moral sense- then what this education is for?? In what way he is better than Rahul Gandhi? Even Rahul Gandhi deserves to be treated more leniently because of his age!! In what wisdom or knowledge he was praising Rahul's leadership qualities??
usha manohar wrote:

I have a feeeling that Manmohan Singh has blindly let himself be manipulated any way the congress leaders wanted ...It is evident that he has no forceful personality and thats precisely why he was selected by the post by the Madame since she did not want anyone who has a mind of his own..

if education, that is of a true kind, fails to strengthens one's spine - I'm using it in moral sense- then what this education is for?? In what way he is better than Rahul Gandhi? Even Rahul Gandhi deserves to be treated more leniently because of his age!! In what wisdom or knowledge he was praising Rahul's leadership qualities??[/quote]

I guess we come to know people through first hand experience and here through his political and work record and he has failed all round...it is very disappointing to see him fall so low and now probably even the madame who elevated him will walk all over him in a bid to save her and her son..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.