Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, Digvijay singh is also RSS man. The Gujarat Congress leader as well as Digvijay singh are RSS men. They only envy why RSS favors Modi and BJP and not Congress and Digvijay Singh. Many in Congress are also saffron but their color is lighter than that of Modi and BJP. That is the difference between monkey and ape.
This is new to me, Diggy is a RSS man, and in this article, it is the reality check of him, and if Congress loses, MP, this time, if it happens as per exit poll directives, then for sure his career is more than over.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In fact, Digvijay singh is also RSS man. The Gujarat Congress leader as well as Digvijay singh are RSS men. They only envy why RSS favors Modi and BJP and not Congress and Digvijay Singh. Many in Congress are also saffron but their color is lighter than that of Modi and BJP. That is the difference between monkey and ape.
This is new to me, Diggy is a RSS man, and in this article, it is the reality check of him, and if Congress loses, MP, this time, if it happens as per exit poll directives, then for sure his career is more than over.

GulhanJi has already clarified about Digvijay;s part in the RSS in the above threads. He was not an RSS member.

GulhanJi has already clarified about Digvijay;s part in the RSS in the above threads. He was not an RSS member.
I read that thread, at first surprised to read it and now read the next thread thanks :whistle: :whistle:

No politicians are faithful enough to be in the same party for long time. They switch over from one party to the other depending upon the advantage that they get. That's why they themselves say that it is "Dog eats dog politics".
LOL, Digvijay Singh is a very practical person and he is well aware of te ground realities so follows the wise quote ' When you cant beat them , join them ' ....and he is doing it in his usual loud style ! It would be very interesting to see what the future holds for us, many more changes yet to come in the plitical scenario ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No politicians are faithful enough to be in the same party for long time. They switch over from one party to the other depending upon the advantage that they get. That's why they themselves say that it is "Dog eats dog politics".

No, I don't think he will go to that level. He will not eat a dog unless it's a hot-dog.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I don't think he will go that level. He will not eat a dog unless it's a hot-dog.

LOL,,.from this should I take he will eat a Cold- dog?
He is an opportunist and knows which side of the bread is buttered now, so already making preparations....You never know, he may want his son to contest in the next elections through a BJP ticket ! :cheer:

A shameless opportunist and sycophant of the Gandhi family without any conscience whose utterances are ridiculous aiming at cheap publicity all the time!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
hehehe..may be its Indian politics where a tea vendor also can become a minister. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
may be he is looking for his son's future by inducting him into BJP, unexpected is associated with Diggy, and one cannot comprehend what will happen the next, but one thing is for sure, is that he always maintain headlines with so called electronic media, but the questions is people is slowly beginning to ignore him, as people are more practical and they want to remove inflation, create security and all these related with basic day to day life of individuals. People are unfazed by such tan ramous words from politicians, they want practical output.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.