It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.

Exit poll predictions are right. At one time Shiela was leading in Delhi constituency. Latest is she is trailing by 4000 votes against Kejriwal.

Exit poll predictions are right. At one time Shiela was leading in Delhi constituency. Latest is she is trailing by 4000 votes against Kejriwal.

I remember how the Congress Pundits pooh -poohed these exit poll results and it would be interesting to see their reactions but they have vanished - could not be located now!! :blink: :blink: :blink:
Let wait for more few hours and the picture will be clear. BJP is ahead in all most all place.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am quite happy for AAP since it is new with ideologies which I hope lasts, either way people are showing a lot of interest in the party which is evident in the results as of now.But of course BJP victory was predicted and hope this carries through the coming General elections as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember how the Congress Pundits pooh -poohed these exit poll results and it would be interesting to see their reactions but they have vanished - could not be located now!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

They go underground now. Now even in Chattis Garh BJP is in lead. Congress pooh-poohing is expected. Now it's saying they will concentrate on lok Sabah elections as if people are going to give it a red-carpet treatment. A fools galore !!!!

I am quite happy for AAP since it is new with ideologies which I hope lasts, either way people are showing a lot of interest in the party which is evident in the results as of now.But of course BJP victory was predicted and hope this carries through the coming General elections as well..

I also welcome this development. Entry of this party into national capital and its impressive show would force many political pundits to put on their thinking hats to assess the fallout on Indian politics!!
It is clear that public dont want cong again even in loksava also. It is clear na!

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
BJP will have to do better than ever before in all the places. Now they have someone on their tail. AAP.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

BJP will have to do better than ever before in all the places. Now they have someone on their tail. AAP.

We must realize the need for a strong opposition to keep even BJP in its toes and if AAP can perform this duty all we stand to gain!!

Absolute majority will not assure good governance. Some party like AAP should be there to ensure good governance.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.