Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Delhi heading towards hung assembly or what time will tell, Congress reached single digit and cm lost. Rajasthan BJP is expected to win but with so much margin never happened, MP also congress routed and Chattishgarh congress could not catch the sympathy wave. Something wrong with Congress and it is a matter of serious introspection. BJP seems to have done their home work right, they have achieved all results in an emphatic manner,

Congress paid for its anti people policies. The congress high command and other bodies turned deaf ear towards the common man's woes. It's the people's determination that has become a nemesis of congress. It let it know that it's the beginning of a future that's going to be disastrous to the party.
Inflation and corruption are two big issues, and it is high time to tackle all these issues in right manner in order to reach decrease any further loss of electoral fortunes in upcoming elections.

There are countless issues congress failed to tackle. Now it has lost credibility. There is no question of making up electoral fortunes.
It is right to say that people are fed up with Congress. But BJP is cerrtainly no an alternative in entire country. The success of AAP makes it clear. So we emay expewct third front goverment at center.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is right to say that people are fed up with Congress. But BJP is cerrtainly no an alternative in entire country. The success of AAP makes it clear. So we emay expewct third front goverment at center.

People wanted a change badly for the obvious reasons. The high turnover of voters is an indicator that clearly says people are fiercely determined to have a change. In this process people thought any party whether it's BJP or third front is better than congress. Whether BJP is an alternative to the whole country or not people and time alone can decide.

People wanted a change badly for the obvious reasons. The high turnover of voters is an indicator that clearly says people are fiercely determined to have a change. In this process people thought any party whether it's BJP or third front is better than congress. Whether BJP is an alternative to the whole country or not people and time alone can decide.

Writing on wall is clear. People wish to remove Congress. So all non Congress parties will gain. BJP does not exist in many states. There other parties will gain. So the next govt. at center will depend on alliance. Needless to say that Congress cannot be eliminated. If not first, this will be second. Hence alliance is more significant.

It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.

I am quite happy for AAP since it is new with ideologies which I hope lasts, either way people are showing a lot of interest in the party which is evident in the results as of now.But of course BJP victory was predicted and hope this carries through the coming General elections as well..

I also welcome this development. Entry of this party into national capital and its impressive show would force many political pundits to put on their thinking hats to assess the fallout on Indian politics!!

The message too is clear since people are fed up of corruption and AAP is promising a clean administration. Hopefully this will make the two major parties think again before they go on their corruption trail !

Especially after the way things were handled by Sheila Dixit and her cohorts in the NIrbhaya case, it really did open many eyes, and everyone has had a bitter overdose of corruption! It was inevitable!

Its surprising that even CM Sheela DIXIT also got defeated in this election. I never expected that she will lose. :ohmy:

For me it is not all surprising. People have had enough of her arrogance ! She had this coming for a long time. A CM who cannot even make the capital city safe for its women does not deserve to be in power at all!

Very true ! I find all the Congress leaders extremely arrogant as if they own the country and no one else has any claim over the leadership...There is a saying ; even when a person is drowning he says my nose is still above the water...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.

I am quite happy for AAP since it is new with ideologies which I hope lasts, either way people are showing a lot of interest in the party which is evident in the results as of now.But of course BJP victory was predicted and hope this carries through the coming General elections as well..

I also welcome this development. Entry of this party into national capital and its impressive show would force many political pundits to put on their thinking hats to assess the fallout on Indian politics!!

The message too is clear since people are fed up of corruption and AAP is promising a clean administration. Hopefully this will make the two major parties think again before they go on their corruption trail !

Especially after the way things were handled by Sheila Dixit and her cohorts in the NIrbhaya case, it really did open many eyes, and everyone has had a bitter overdose of corruption! It was inevitable!

Its surprising that even CM Sheela DIXIT also got defeated in this election. I never expected that she will lose. :ohmy:

For me it is not all surprising. People have had enough of her arrogance ! She had this coming for a long time. A CM who cannot even make the capital city safe for its women does not deserve to be in power at all!

Very true ! I find all the Congress leaders extremely arrogant as if they own the country and no one else has any claim over the leadership...There is a saying ; even when a person is drowning he says my nose is still above the water...

I agree. But such approach is also welcome. why lose heart? Why not fight till the last moment.

Now an odd situation arises In Delhi. This is hung house. BJP is largest party. AAM AADAMI Party will support none. Then how ro form a government. AAM AADAMI party will support none. BUt should there be another election? If so if again same situation arises, will there be yet another election? How long? What is the way out?

The purpose of elections is to make a government. In the current situation the best way is that the largest party be given opportunity and the main opposition should not create any hurdle.

I agree. But such approach is also welcome. why lose heart? Why not fight till the last moment.

Now an odd situation arises In Delhi. This is hung house. BJP is largest party. AAM AADAMI Party will support none. Then how ro form a government. AAM AADAMI party will support none. BUt should there be another election? If so if again same situation arises, will there be yet another election? How long? What is the way out?

The purpose of elections is to make a government. In the current situation the best way is that the largest party be given opportunity and the main opposition should not create any hurdle.

At this juncture one can never say what would be the outcome ! BJP may just about pull through but the numbers look tricky ...Unless all the votes are counted we cant be sure ! If AAP decides to support any one it is diluting its stand so the only way out would be for BJP to get the numbers or else go for a fresh election ! I wish we had a provision where the two largest partiees shared the governance...It will solve all the problems...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At this juncture one can never say what would be the outcome ! BJP may just about pull through but the numbers look tricky ...Unless all the votes are counted we cant be sure ! If AAP decides to support any one it is diluting its stand so the only way out would be for BJP to get the numbers or else go for a fresh election ! I wish we had a provision where the two largest partiees shared the governance...It will solve all the problems...

Yes. It's a good suggestion. 6 months each to BJP and AAP. A reelection is not the right solution.

Yes. It's a good suggestion. 6 months each to BJP and AAP. A reelection is not the right solution.

Not at all, it is an added burden on the tax payer..There have been instances when such an arrangement has been done if I am not mistaken and I hope the parties forget about their petty differences and come together to avoid that ..

Results in Delhi have thrown up interesting possibilities as AAP have bagged a big number of seats. The problem here is that it may not replicate this performance in general elections due next year.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.