Here are few guilt every woman lives with. I know its hard to say NO not for women its tough for men also. It happens many times when we repent for saying YES to certain things.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/10-guilts-every-woman-lives-with/articleshow/12518711.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are common to all and not women only. In fact, there is a limit to what you may do and you need choose. Time is limited.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Title of the article is misleading. The 10 guilts that a woman lives with apply to men also. For example the guilt that one is unable to spend more time with her children is very well a gult tthat a man also lives with. Othere guilts mentioned in the article apply to the menfolk also.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Two of those are very right - spending money on myself is something that really makes me guilty and I think a hundres times before buying any personal items be it cosmetics or jewelry ( which I seldom buy) another one is losing weight which is a something that pricks me all the time .... :unsure: especially at meal times ! I of course try to firmly put that guilt out while eating and have my fill, but the guilt comes back soon after LOL....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Two of those are very right - spending money on myself is something that really makes me guilty and I think a hundres times before buying any personal items be it cosmetics or jewelry ( which I seldom buy) another one is losing weight which is a something that pricks me all the time .... :unsure: especially at meal times ! I of course try to firmly put that guilt out while eating and have my fill, but the guilt comes back soon after LOL....

hehehe..that's typically a woman guilt of course even I do feel guilty when spending money on my self I normally think many times when I have to spend on my self only. :blink: :blink:
We have our conscience. We should speak keeping in mind our choices and betterment. We should practice speaking both "No" and "Yes" at proper situations.

This is actually obligation and not guilt.
We have our conscience. We should speak keeping in mind our choices and betterment. We should practice speaking both "No" and "Yes" at proper situations.

Yes to say NO first time is better to say several time YES but I know how hard it is to do so. :evil:

Yes to say NO first time is better to say several time YES but I know how hard it is to do so. :evil:

It's hard. But if you fail to say NO, in the initial stage, you will be subjected to several hardships later. Weigh Pros and cons before you say Yes or No. This will save you from lot of mental agony.
Saying 'No' is very hard for me. I can't say 'no' easily. I try it many times but it is not possible for me.

Be positive
Saying 'No' is very hard for me. I can't say 'no' easily. I try it many times but it is not possible for me.

But you wrote NO easily. Try it you will find it difficult for the first time after that you won't. :)

I can relate well with those guilts since I too face them always. Especially about the weight, every morning I firmly resolve to exercise seriously, then forget at meal times only for the guilt to return later! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.