Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Two of those are very right - spending money on myself is something that really makes me guilty and I think a hundres times before buying any personal items be it cosmetics or jewelry ( which I seldom buy) another one is losing weight which is a something that pricks me all the time .... :unsure: especially at meal times ! I of course try to firmly put that guilt out while eating and have my fill, but the guilt comes back soon after LOL....

I can relate well with those guilts since I too face them always. Especially about the weight, every morning I firmly resolve to exercise seriously, then forget at meal times only for the guilt to return later! ;)

Kalyani, our lifestyles too come in the way since there are so many festivals - the sweets and the rich food all adds up. I go for a walk but feel that I can do better by losing another 4 -5 kilos ! Someone known to me had a liposuction and lost 16 kgs in a day lol...the funny part is it makes you look grotesque because the weight loss is from certain parts only, so the face is bloated and the hands remain solid while you lose fat from belly,thighs etc ..honestly it disfigures you and this person is now regretting she went in for it ! After seeing her I feel at least for the time being :laugh: determined to be consistent with my exercise routine !

Oh my! How she must look and feel! I have heard that liposuction if accompanied by other procedures such as tummy tuck or facelift or similar procedures for other areas, only then it works well! But instead of going for such unreliable and expensive procedures it is better tp exercise any time. But that too becomes a chore which we keep putting off! :blink: :(

Yes thats true, she should have gone in for other cosmetic treatments as well, now she is planning to do that ...so expensive these procedures are !

Hmmm...only for people who have that kind of money to throw about! It also depends on how you take yourself, if you have enough self-confidence and have a high regard for yourself, there is no need for such treatments...just my opinion!

I totally agree with you Kalyani ! personally I would never go in for any of those , instead concentrate on having a good diet, walk and exercise as best as I can and leave the rest to nature ! I hate looking at those stretched and inflated faces which look not just artificial but robotic with hardly any expressions and unable to laugh and smile heartily..

I do not know any people who have undergone cosmetic surgeries, but I have seen a couple of ladies who went in for botox injections for reducing facial wrinkles and I say, they looked so wooden and expressionless! I wondered how their families accepted them like that! :blink:

Actually women looks beautiful after such treatment to a certain period of time. After the lapse of time period, they come back to the original form. This is artificial beauty. Many women like it. Now a days different types of beauty creams are available in the markets which gives guarantee that such injections and surgery is not needed after its use. This is not a guilt. It depends on women whether she would opt for artificial change or live with her natural looks.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.