Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. very true. Later on the importance of that thing can get dimmer. So better do it on time.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm.. very true. Later on the importance of that thing can get dimmer. So better do it on time.

"Now or Never" is the golden rule should be borne in mind. A Sanskrit saying says," Aalasyam, Amritam Visham." Means if you don't grab the opportunity, even Amrit also becomes Poison.
One of my relatives lost most of her jewels because of her carelessness and the habit of putting things off. She had kept the jewellery in her wardrobe and inspite of her husband repeatedly asking her to put it away in the bank locker she kept postponing because of sheer laziness, even left the home to attend a function and when they got back at night the theft had taken place.This happened a few years ago and until now she never got back her jewels. She regrets everyday and feels it was because of her own lax attitude of putting off things ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One of my relatives lost most of her jewels because of her carelessness and the habit of putting things off. She had kept the jewellery in her wardrobe and inspite of her husband repeatedly asking her to put it away in the bank locker she kept postponing because of sheer laziness, even left the home to attend a function and when they got back at night the theft had taken place.This happened a few years ago and until now she never got back her jewels. She regrets everyday and feels it was because of her own lax attitude of putting off things ...

Now there is no use of crying over the split milk. She could have avoided the situation by shedding her laziness and putting her jewellery in the locker at the right moment.
I notice that whenever I have some works to be done but procrastinate it, I tend to lose interest in the work. So, its a good practice to do things in time.

Now there is no use of crying over the split milk. She could have avoided the situation by shedding her laziness and putting her jewellery in the locker at the right moment.

Exactly ! and Mangalore being a small town everything is within walking distance and the bank is right in the neighborhood...I have always relaised that one should give attention to what our intuition says and do what needs to be done immediately ! I too have had several minor incidents where I have been at the receiving end because of having overlooked things...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! and angalore being a small town everything is within walking distance and the bank is right in the neighborhood...I have always relaised that one should give attention to what our intuition says and do what needs to be done immediately ! I too have had several minor incidents where I have been at the receiving end because of having overlooked things...

Such things happen to all one time or other. If we learn the lessons from our experiences, we can minimize the damage.
I notice that whenever I have some works to be done but procrastinate it, I tend to lose interest in the work. So, its a good practice to do things in time.

I agree and this happens to most of us, so it is better to do what has to be done immediately without delay ! Once we get accustomed to such a practice of doing things on time it becomes a habit with us ..

I agree and this happens to most of us, so it is better to do what has to be done immediately without delay ! Once we get accustomed to such a practice of doing things on time it becomes a habit with us ..

Yes, one should have a clear picture of priorities. In the absence of this, there will be chaos and confusion, ultimately leading to frustration.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.