Friends Lok Pal Bill has been finally passed by the Rajya Sabha. Who is responsible for the passing of Lok Pal Bill? Is it Rahul Gandhi or Anna Hazare?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends Lok Pal Bill has been finally passed by the Rajya Sabha. Who is responsible for the passing of Lok Pal Bill? Is it Rahul Gandhi or Anna Hazare?

It depends. For Congress it's the credit of UPA. Anna says the credit goes to the people. In fact Lok Pal bill has been lying in the cold storage for the last 47 years. UPA under duress had to pass the Bill.

It depends. For Congress it's the credit of UPA. Anna says the credit goes to the people. In fact Lok Pal bill has been lying in the cold storage for the last 47 years. UPA under duress had to pass the Bill.

If Lok Pal Bill was lying aside for 47 years then the credit does not goes to Anna Hazare. It is the Rahul Gandhi who has worked hard to pass the Bill.

If Lok Pal Bill was lying aside for 47 years then the credit does not goes to Anna Hazare. It is the Rahul Gandhi who has worked hard to pass the Bill.

Yes, that's what I said. You said credit goes to Rahul. It may be another person who claims the credit. It all depends on one's party affiliations.

The credit goes to election results that forced Parliamentarians to pass it. Although the bill is not fully satisfactory but it's better to have something than nothing. Anna or Rahul have nothing to do with this bill.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The credit goes to election results that forced Parliamentarians to pass it. Although the bill is not fully satisfactory but it's better to have something than nothing. Anna or Rahul have nothing to do with this bill.

Agreed. People's mandate in the 4 elections paved the path for Lok Pal Bill. UPA had to bow down before the clear verdict of the people. I see hard days ahead for these parties which ruined the country.
Anna fasted for it. People supported him. UPA worked for it. Rahul threw his weight behind it. Opposition cooperated when it was brought to the parliament. Members of parliament passed it. No single person or group can claim credit for it.

Agreed. People's mandate in the 4 elections paved the path for Lok Pal Bill. UPA had to bow down before the clear verdict of the people. I see hard days ahead for these parties which ruined the country.

I agree ! In a way credit goes to Anna for standing firm ....I am reminded of something I read in the newspaper recently written by Chetan Bhagat where he went on to say the Anna is a committed person but he is never taken seriously unless he is hungry ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

More than anything else,peoples loud and clear message, "we're vexed with you", made the ruling party yield. It's under duress it had to yield. Remember, it was the UPA that stalled LokPal bill in the initial stages. Hence it's " voxpouli" is the victor.All credit to it.
Lok Pal or no Lok Pal or Joke Pal as team kejriwal says. Any law does not remove corruption. Corruption is mostly a consensual affair. There is no complaint in consensual bribe. Lok Pal institution will only increase state expenses that ultimately will burden people. Corruption can be checked by electoral reform. Presently, you need at least one crore rupees to win in parliamentary election. The money spent on dlection is investment that is recocered through corrupt practices.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now we have a fourth pillar of democracy for corruption cases, other three pillars are working in their respective spheres, we are slowly turning into US democracy where there is separate ombudsman for corrupt cases of public, executive, judiciary and legislature, credit goes to Anna, and then select committee of Parliament, which modifies government legislation and amended 13 clauses to make it a stubborn Draft, as President is to sign in order to make an Act, credit goes to @Suni 51 says, goes to election results, of recent times, which suddenly woke treasury bench from a mild comma, stage as it seems so.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.