Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends Lok Pal Bill has been finally passed by the Rajya Sabha. Who is responsible for the passing of Lok Pal Bill? Is it Rahul Gandhi or Anna Hazare?

The credit goes to election results that forced Parliamentarians to pass it. Although the bill is not fully satisfactory but it's better to have something than nothing. Anna or Rahul have nothing to do with this bill.

Agreed. People's mandate in the 4 elections paved the path for Lok Pal Bill. UPA had to bow down before the clear verdict of the people. I see hard days ahead for these parties which ruined the country.

In the four states, Lok Pal was no issue. Hence, the elections could not have affected passing of Lok Pal Bill. Credit undoubtedly goes to renewed agitation by Anna.

However, Lok Pal cannot remove corruption. Corruption is a way of life with people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are many reasons behind the passing of the bill by the two houses. Nobody deserves the credit for this but Congress is highlighting their PM candidate Rahul Gandhi behind this. He was the only person who said that Lok Pal Bill must be given constitutional status.
There are many reasons behind the passing of the bill by the two houses. Nobody deserves the credit for this but Congress is highlighting their PM candidate Rahul Gandhi behind this. He was the only person who said that Lok Pal Bill must be given constitutional status.

By saying Lok pal bill must be given constitutional status, Rahul doesn't get credit. Rahul was forced to say like that because of the grand debacle of Congress in the just finished elections of 4 states.

By saying Lok pal bill must be given constitutional status, Rahul doesn't get credit. Rahul was forced to say like that because of the grand debacle of Congress in the just finished elections of 4 states.

Why didn't Modi gave any importance to the passing of the bill?

Why didn't Modi gave any importance to the passing of the bill?

Because he knows that he doesn't deserve the credit but the real credit goes to the people who gave jolt to congress.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
I have gone through the latest article on this topic. It is very nicely written by Vijay.
Lok Pal or no Lok Pal or Joke Pal as team kejriwal says. Any law does not remove corruption. Corruption is mostly a consensual affair. There is no complaint in consensual bribe. Lok Pal institution will only increase state expenses that ultimately will burden people. Corruption can be checked by electoral reform. Presently, you need at least one crore rupees to win in parliamentary election. The money spent on dlection is investment that is recocered through corrupt practices.

If expenses is the criteria to run a country properly, I suppose we can save a lot. There are so many issues people can solve themselves without going to courts and police. There are so many government departments which should not be there in the first place but we have them. Please excuse me for saying so but if the law does not remove corruption or crime then what is the need of law-books and courts?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Lok Pal or no Lok Pal or Joke Pal as team kejriwal says. Any law does not remove corruption. Corruption is mostly a consensual affair. There is no complaint in consensual bribe. Lok Pal institution will only increase state expenses that ultimately will burden people. Corruption can be checked by electoral reform. Presently, you need at least one crore rupees to win in parliamentary election. The money spent on dlection is investment that is recocered through corrupt practices.

I think AAP has shown the way, they did not spend one crore rupees, went about on bicycles and autos and dint distribute liquor and money to people ! This practice was started by the congress party and now of course all other parties are following it...Corruption comes down from the top, when the top leader's family is openly corrupt how can things improve in this country?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think AAP has shown the way, they did not spend one crore rupees, went about on bicycles and autos and dint distribute liquor and money to people ! This practice was started by the congress party and now of course all other parties are following it...Corruption comes down from the top, when the top leader's family is openly corrupt how can things improve in this country?

Yes. This is commendable. I agree that corruption comes from top. The politicians are at top. Corruption begins with costly elections. The money spent on elections is recouped and more money earned with a view to spend on next election. This is vicious circle. There is another aspect. The industrial houses financially support either Congress or BJP for pursing policies favorable to them. Their preference changes just as one in horse race selects horse. The main stream political parties are just like race horses running for the big industrial houses and mafia.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.