Famous writer John Ruskin, in his book ‘Sesame and Lilies’ classifies books in to two categories.
Books of all time
Books of No time.
What in your view are Books of all time and Books of no time?

Reach out to any great heights to grab a good Book.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10966]}

Rambabu's digital painting.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Famous writer John Ruskin, in his book ‘Sesame and Lilies’ classifies books in to two categories.
Books of all time
Books of No time.
What in your view are Books of all time and Books of no time?

Reach out to any great heights to grab a good Book.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10966]}

Rambabu's digital painting.

First, Nice digital painting. Great work.
For getting success in our life, books keep important. We need to choose a book very carefully because it decides our life.
Books of all time are those books which you can read again and again and still never tire of reading them. In fact, each time you read those books, you will find something altogether new and inspiring! Mahabharata for example, is one such book! Every time, you find only more and more hidden treasures in it! Books of no time, well, you just cannot finish reading them even once, they have nothing to offer any one! At least to me!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Books of all time are those books which you can read again and again and still never tire of reading them. In fact, each time you read those books, you will find something altogether new and inspiring! Mahabharata for example, is one such book! Every time, you find only more and more hidden treasures in it! Books of no time, well, you just cannot finish reading them even once, they have nothing to offer any one! At least to me!

True. Books of all time will become an integral part of our lives. Geeta, as you said will reveal different truths of life at different stages of human life.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Nice picture :) ...I agree, some books become part of your life, you read them again and again and pass it on to your children.I have got so many books from my father who was a book lover...However,some of his collection is beyond me and although I have not read some of them, I am sure there is a lot of knowledge in them and in time I hope to read them.So, no time books can become all time books unless they are totally hopeless and badly written...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice picture :) ...I agree, some books become part of your life, you read them again and again and pass it on to your children.I have got so many books from my father who was a book lover...However,some of his collection is beyond me and although I have not read some of them, I am sure there is a lot of knowledge in them and in time I hope to read them.So, no time books can become all time books unless they are totally hopeless and badly written...

I too got a good collection of books ranging from Ramayana written in Sanskrit to an unbanned version of Lady Chatterly's lover frm my late father. I treasured them. Wherever I'm transferred, I personally supervise the packing of my books. Later on I too added books on art & panting. That's how such books become an inseparable part of our lives.

I agree Kalyani, Mahabharat is of course the most inspiring and interesting epic there is ! I have read it so many times and since it is so huge and filled with so many different stories and characters, I stil get confused with minor characters. I am now watching the serial on TV which is quite interesting ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Books of all time are 'Godan' and some othger novels by Munish Prem Chand, Geetantali, Gora and some other works of Gurudev Ranvindra Nath Tagore, 'mother' by Maxcim Gorky among may other immo0rtal books. No need to mention books for limited period value.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Books of all time are 'Godan' and some othger novels by Munish Prem Chand, Geetantali, Gora and some other works of Gurudev Ranvindra Nath Tagore, 'mother' by Maxcim Gorky among may other immo0rtal books. No need to mention books for limited period value.

That's how the great writers made an indelible mark on the people with their immortal creations. Men may come and men may go but a great book remains forever.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

These are all indeed great classics and a veritable treasure for a real book lover!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Rambabu this is good painting. Thanks for that.

I would like to grab the books of all time. Such books are always interesting and it never lets is feel boredom. Every generation would prefer to read them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.