Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The reactions of people, seeing a partially filled glass are the detrimental factors that throw light on their attitude. What’s your take on this?

Yes this is an age old way of determining a persons attitude - positive or negative.Some grumble even when the cup is almost full. Such people will never be happy and will make others around them happy too.Another point is that even if I am happy with half Full cup a negative person will constantly draw my attention to the half Empty cup !

It works like the failure does,either you can think of it as the end or an opportunity to improve. It works both ways.

Actually it should one way for us to move forward....I know of some people who are never ever satisfied with anything and for such people it is perpetually empty !

They are known as " gloom " leaders satisfaction never visits them. Ask them, ' how are you?'
Just pulling on some how they reply. They pose as if they are bearing the burden of earth.

Yes there are some people with this mentality. They can never be happy they look for an excuse to despair.

Positive affirmations like, "I will make today a good day for me" before stating the day will do magic.

Yes if you could change your perception through positive reinforcements, then you could control your attitude. It's your perception of a situation that makes it good or bad. If you believe everything happens for good, then you could face any situation with a positive attitude.

Positive affirmations will make one not to cry over a happy moment that has come to an end. But he will be happy that those Happy moments happened. in his life.

Yes instead of focusing on what you don't have you should be grateful for what you have right now. Life could be more relaxed when you enjoy the small things that it offers.

Many fail to count their own blessings. Instead they look towards others virtues..wisdom lies in knowing every one of us is unique in his own right.

Yes the grass on the other side always seems much greener.
The reactions of people, seeing a partially filled glass are the detrimental factors that throw light on their attitude. What’s your take on this?

Yes this is an age old way of determining a persons attitude - positive or negative.Some grumble even when the cup is almost full. Such people will never be happy and will make others around them happy too.Another point is that even if I am happy with half Full cup a negative person will constantly draw my attention to the half Empty cup !

It works like the failure does,either you can think of it as the end or an opportunity to improve. It works both ways.

Actually it should one way for us to move forward....I know of some people who are never ever satisfied with anything and for such people it is perpetually empty !

They are known as " gloom " leaders satisfaction never visits them. Ask them, ' how are you?'
Just pulling on some how they reply. They pose as if they are bearing the burden of earth.

Yes there are some people with this mentality. They can never be happy they look for an excuse to despair.

Positive affirmations like, "I will make today a good day for me" before stating the day will do magic.

Yes if you could change your perception through positive reinforcements, then you could control your attitude. It's your perception of a situation that makes it good or bad. If you believe everything happens for good, then you could face any situation with a positive attitude.

Positive affirmations will make one not to cry over a happy moment that has come to an end. But he will be happy that those Happy moments happened. in his life.

Yes instead of focusing on what you don't have you should be grateful for what you have right now. Life could be more relaxed when you enjoy the small things that it offers.

Many fail to count their own blessings. Instead they look towards others virtues..wisdom lies in knowing every one of us is unique in his own right.

It's such misconceptions lead to disappointments, heart breaks and frustration. This is how people become pessimists

It's such misconceptions lead to disappointments, heart breaks and frustration. This is how people become pessimists

Yes the time a person invests in worrying about other people's success and achievements is the time that he could utilize to fulfill his own ambitions.

Yes the time a person invests in worrying about other people's success and achievements is the time that he could utilize to fulfill his own ambitions.

It's of utmost importance to know the dormant strengths in ourself. And work in the direction of our own niche.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.