Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Doing over publicly is surely not good.. I don't mind about this day if two people meet generally on that day.. but yes they should understand the limit.

Not only over publicity, overdoing is also the reason for its bad image. The fault lies not with Valentine's day but with the people who use it in a wrong way.
Doing over publicly is surely not good.. I don't mind about this day if two people meet generally on that day.. but yes they should understand the limit.

Not only over publicity, overdoing is also the reason for its bad image. The fault lies not with Valentine's day but with the people who use it in a wrong way.

Yup.. Nothing wrong in day.. Wrong is the people who is using it wrongly.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Most of the abusers are youngsters who are unaware of the difference between love and infatuation. They indulge in shabby activities in public parks causing inconvenience and embarrassment to the public.

Most of the abusers are youngsters who are unaware of the difference between love and infatuation. They indulge in shabby activities in public parks causing inconvenience and embarrassment to the public.

Surely.. Park and other similar places is like family place too. But now people afraid to go there with family as not this is common thing we see in park and gardens.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Surely.. Park and other similar places is like family place too. But now people afraid to go there with family as not this is common thing we see in park and gardens.

I'm of the opinion, love is pure. It doesn't demand exhibitionism. Exhibiting love may be accepted in some countries, but not in a tradition bound country like Inda. Celebrate within the framework of the country. There's nothing wrong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.