Many people are attracted and migrate to a city, state or district for a variety of reasons. The reasons include low crime rate, higher employment, low population density, natural beauty etc. In your opinion which place in India is the best to live? state your reasons.

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I relocate myself to another place, I check up if my purpose for which i'm choosing another place to live is served or not. Some change their place for the sake of their children's higher education. Some for staying with their ailing parents. Some for advanced medical facilities so on and so forth. It all depends on the person's needs and necessities.
If I relocate myself to another place, I check up if my purpose for which i'm choosing another place to live is served or not. Some change their place for the sake of their children's higher education. Some for staying with their ailing parents. Some for advanced medical facilities so on and so forth. It all depends on the person's needs and necessities.

Yes it's a personal opinion and it is influenced by many factors. Also you form an emotional bond with a place if you've lived there for a long time.

Yes it's a personal opinion and it is influenced by many factors. Also you form an emotional bond with a place if you've lived there for a long time.

That city or town which suits me may not be a city of your liking. Because we move to a place in accordance with our overall necessities . Personally i prefer a place where serenity and tranquility are there. I don't need the glitz and glam of metropolises because i had an overdose of that glitz and glam.
There is no better place than where one has a home to live, has a job and loved ones around. Every place is unique in itself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is no better place than where one has a home to live, has a job and loved ones around. Every place is unique in itself.

Well said. The place that has an answer for all your or most of your physical and mental needs is the place that's best to live.
I would love to live my birth place Puri town, climate is nice eight months in a year and sea to refresh and Lord to bring peace to mind, and child hood friends who gives smile while walking through grand road.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I would love to live my birth place Puri town, climate is nice eight months in a year and sea to refresh and Lord to bring peace to mind, and child hood friends who gives smile while walking through grand road.

Yes. Any place that caters to your needs mentally and physically is the best place to live in.

At one time I felt Rourkela cannot cater to my growing needs, though I was satisfied with my job in RSP in the beginning. Then I shifted to Vizag which gave me a similar job and fulfilled my children's educational needs.
absolutely, people love to live where they are familiar.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It's not familiarity exactly. It's the necessity based fulfillment. The necessities vary from time to time. So a place should cater to all your long term necessities.

It's not familiarity exactly. It's the necessity based fulfillment. The necessities vary from time to time. So a place should cater to all your long term necessities.

Sometimes one finds himself in a confusing situation like I am finding my self right now. I am not able to decide whether to live here or go back home, chances are me and wife will spend rest of our life shuttling in between here and there. I have a home in both places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.