I came across this wise quote and feel that it is true in every sense.. Most of us go all out to prove that we are right even when we are wrong and prove others wrong even when they are probably right !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11006]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How true this is .....even though we may not admit it, it happens with all of us most of the times!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
A wise saying and it's relevant to all ages. Wise people think twice before they point out their accusing finger towards others. Because they know well, that while pointing one finger towards others, there are three fingers pointing towards them.
I came across this wise quote and feel that it is true in every sense.. Most of us go all out to prove that we are right even when we are wrong and prove others wrong even when they are probably right !

Man is a rational animal, and deriving derivatives from limitless probabilities throguh countless measures of permutations and combination, make human reach no where.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is not just our own mistakes but the mistake of our loved ones and close family are all nicely covered up by us ! We see it happening all around us in politics in a big way because of the opportunity and the power it provides them .Of course the politicians are part of the society and their behavior reflects the general behavior of the public !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not just our own mistakes but the mistake of our loved ones and close family are all nicely covered up by us ! We see it happening all around us in politics in a big way because of the opportunity and the power it provides them .Of course the politicians are part of the society and their behavior reflects the general behavior of the public !

This attitude of turning deaf ear towards our own kith and kin's follies and pointing towards other's follies is universal and politicians are no exception.
In politics, day to day affairs, and in every aspect of life, it is a true quotation.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In politics, day to day affairs, and in every aspect of life, it is a true quotation.

These quotes have universal appeal and their relevance is for all times and occasions.

Yes person would always make excuses and justify his mistakes.
It take courage to admit our follies.
Admitting own mistakes is magnanimity. It speaks high of one's humility.

That is human tendency and I am sure the best of the people follow it in practical but when we speak though no one is going to accept that it's right. Some human behavior will never change.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.