Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What's the name of your website, as I have to visit to look it and review it and there is every chance I could write some review on my blog of your website, then second you can add forum, giveaways, and good long articles, especially of minimum one thousand words that will give proper google indexing. Apart from it do web master tricks and add your website to Google, Bing and Pinterest and Google+ all these have given the chance for authentication of website, if you know more such then let me know, connect your YouTube channel with your website, and build your google+. FB page and twitter presence.

@ Mohan Manohar
I don't know if I can give you the name of the site here. I guess, I can PM that.
I was thinking of having a forum and had integrated it a few days back. But was looking hard to manage things so I just discountinued with it. There was a lot of spamming from members and spammy links.
I was thinking of what giveaways I could consider as my site deals with mobile handsets and apps,etc. I have the site in Google, Bing and Pinterest. I send all the articles to all social sites like these once I finish after writing.
The only thing missing as of now is YouTube presence. I have to investiagte how I can go about doing it as it involves making videos and I am totally blank about that.
@ Rambabu
Oh yes, I forgot about StumbleUpon. Yes, they drive traffic and that's primarily important. I will complete first year on 16th of next month. I am running out of time and ideas as well... :(
YouTube has an authentication method, where you can put your sites in every videos after authentication, log in with same Google id and then automatically sites will be authenticated and it will be seen in each video at first five seconds,

I think then that will be something like monetizing the site?? Am I right? I will try to figure out how I can do what you just told above.
No, it is not for monetization, but it is for SEO of site, as YouTube is giving users to automatically include one website with logos, when visitor visits YouTube for first five seconds there will be slide show of your site thus attracting valid visitors.

@Mohan
Does the site get displayed in every video or only a select few? I am totally new to this concept so don't know about that.
@Kalyani
I had added my site name and link here in the forum. But Sunilji had suggested me to remove the link as Google can look at this as a spammy method to get backlink. I wasn't sure if that's considered spam. So, to be on the safer side, I removed the link.

I am not much sure what Google's policies are, but one link per person is allowed in signature line here in boddunan and many others who use Google as monetization means in their blogs are already displaying theirs as signature here! Maybe you should read Google's terms and conditions carefully, Mohan already has his link in signature or you can even seek advice from Maverick!

One link per person that is allowed here is the rule of Boddunan. And if others are using Google as monetization means, I am not sure how long their Adsense account will stay alive. I am on the safer side just to not get suspended by Google Adsense. That's why I am not going forward. By the way, how can I get in touch with Maverick?

Unlike early days. the provision for PM has been removed by the administration. The PM provision has been removed from all the Members, Editors from their respective profiles. There is only one way to to get your doubts clarified from the administration. That is "Support from Boddunan".
In this regard a big discussion took place in the forums with the inputs from Kalyani, Usha and me. Have a look at it.

That might be when I was not here :( In that case, we cannot send private messages to a person here anymore. So, at least links are allowed or not. I want to send the name of my stie to Mohan. How can I do that?

Simple. get his Email ID and send him the message you need.

But still to get his email ID, there is still no other way of communication apart from Boddunan at the moment. And I don't think exchangnig emails is allowed in this place as a forum. Or is it?

Abhijeet, exchanging email ID on forums is not at all a crime, neither is it against rules simply because it is a person's email id and nothing else. But people normally are not encouraged to exchange them in forums is because of security issues. Since forums is an open place and any one from outside the community can also view discussions, sharing email id is not safe, so it is your call whether to share your id or not. Another way I can suggest is that if you know Mohan's blog, you can leave a comment for him there. Or you can put your blog in signature line only for a day and then take it off again!

Yes, it's not a crime. But after all, every forum has their unique rules and laws. Though I am aware of a bulk of them about here, I dind't want to take a chance. By the way yes, I do know Mohan's blog so I can contact him there. That's a good suggestion, which simply struck me as I was reading your reply and you spoke about it later :laugh: :laugh:
What's the name of your website, as I have to visit to look it and review it and there is every chance I could write some review on my blog of your website, then second you can add forum, giveaways, and good long articles, especially of minimum one thousand words that will give proper google indexing. Apart from it do web master tricks and add your website to Google, Bing and Pinterest and Google+ all these have given the chance for authentication of website, if you know more such then let me know, connect your YouTube channel with your website, and build your google+. FB page and twitter presence.

@ Mohan Manohar
I don't know if I can give you the name of the site here. I guess, I can PM that.
I was thinking of having a forum and had integrated it a few days back. But was looking hard to manage things so I just discountinued with it. There was a lot of spamming from members and spammy links.
I was thinking of what giveaways I could consider as my site deals with mobile handsets and apps,etc. I have the site in Google, Bing and Pinterest. I send all the articles to all social sites like these once I finish after writing.
The only thing missing as of now is YouTube presence. I have to investiagte how I can go about doing it as it involves making videos and I am totally blank about that.
@ Rambabu
Oh yes, I forgot about StumbleUpon. Yes, they drive traffic and that's primarily important. I will complete first year on 16th of next month. I am running out of time and ideas as well... :(
YouTube has an authentication method, where you can put your sites in every videos after authentication, log in with same Google id and then automatically sites will be authenticated and it will be seen in each video at first five seconds,

I think then that will be something like monetizing the site?? Am I right? I will try to figure out how I can do what you just told above.
No, it is not for monetization, but it is for SEO of site, as YouTube is giving users to automatically include one website with logos, when visitor visits YouTube for first five seconds there will be slide show of your site thus attracting valid visitors.

@Mohan
Does the site get displayed in every video or only a select few? I am totally new to this concept so don't know about that.
@Kalyani
I had added my site name and link here in the forum. But Sunilji had suggested me to remove the link as Google can look at this as a spammy method to get backlink. I wasn't sure if that's considered spam. So, to be on the safer side, I removed the link.
It is my fault, am not clear of what I intends to say about YouTube, I was to Bhubaneswar, yesterday, and for this am bit late in responding, sorry for this, Log in to YouTube account, here is the link in which you can add annotations means logo, or name of blog or website, even your profile of Boddunan, in videos. One can only show website on one's own video. Upload some and you can go here for how add website link to each videos. link When visitors see yours uploaded videos, each time your website also rolls with this, as YouTube is from Google so it is one such accepted method of search engine optimization. (seo). I hope am now clear in citing and explaining of yours response.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.