Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bookmarking in the social bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon is one way. But these are all meant for driving traffic to your site. You must work hard. On the occasion of your site's first anniversary, you should offer more firebies and good articles related to your theme of your site.
What's the name of your website, as I have to visit to look it and review it and there is every chance I could write some review on my blog of your website, then second you can add forum, giveaways, and good long articles, especially of minimum one thousand words that will give proper google indexing. Apart from it do web master tricks and add your website to Google, Bing and Pinterest and Google+ all these have given the chance for authentication of website, if you know more such then let me know, connect your YouTube channel with your website, and build your google+. FB page and twitter presence.

@ Mohan Manohar
I don't know if I can give you the name of the site here. I guess, I can PM that.
I was thinking of having a forum and had integrated it a few days back. But was looking hard to manage things so I just discountinued with it. There was a lot of spamming from members and spammy links.
I was thinking of what giveaways I could consider as my site deals with mobile handsets and apps,etc. I have the site in Google, Bing and Pinterest. I send all the articles to all social sites like these once I finish after writing.
The only thing missing as of now is YouTube presence. I have to investiagte how I can go about doing it as it involves making videos and I am totally blank about that.
@ Rambabu
Oh yes, I forgot about StumbleUpon. Yes, they drive traffic and that's primarily important. I will complete first year on 16th of next month. I am running out of time and ideas as well... :(
What's the name of your website, as I have to visit to look it and review it and there is every chance I could write some review on my blog of your website, then second you can add forum, giveaways, and good long articles, especially of minimum one thousand words that will give proper google indexing. Apart from it do web master tricks and add your website to Google, Bing and Pinterest and Google+ all these have given the chance for authentication of website, if you know more such then let me know, connect your YouTube channel with your website, and build your google+. FB page and twitter presence.

@ Mohan Manohar
I don't know if I can give you the name of the site here. I guess, I can PM that.
I was thinking of having a forum and had integrated it a few days back. But was looking hard to manage things so I just discountinued with it. There was a lot of spamming from members and spammy links.
I was thinking of what giveaways I could consider as my site deals with mobile handsets and apps,etc. I have the site in Google, Bing and Pinterest. I send all the articles to all social sites like these once I finish after writing.
The only thing missing as of now is YouTube presence. I have to investiagte how I can go about doing it as it involves making videos and I am totally blank about that.
@ Rambabu
Oh yes, I forgot about StumbleUpon. Yes, they drive traffic and that's primarily important. I will complete first year on 16th of next month. I am running out of time and ideas as well... :(

You are forgetting your priorities. You said you wanted to celebrate I year completion of your website. Stumbleupon's purpose is altogether different. Stumbleupon can wait. What are your immediate priorities? Celebrating the anniversary or driving the traffic to your site. I'm sure you are confused.

@ Mohan Manohar
@ Rambabu

You are forgetting your priorities. You said you wanted to celebrate I year completion of your website. Stumbleupon's purpose is altogether different. Stumbleupon can wait. What are your immediate priorities? Celebrating the anniversary or driving the traffic to your site. I'm sure you are confused.

I think there was confusion in interpretation. I first said that as I use many social networking sites and forgot to mention that in the first reply.
And yes, I am not confused and know where to head as of now. Driving the traffic along with celebrating........

@ Mohan Manohar
@ Rambabu

I think there was confusion in interpretation. I first said that as I use many social networking sites and forgot to mention that in the first reply.
And yes, I am not confused and know where to head as of now. Driving the traffic along with celebrating........

Good to know that you are right on the target. Shoot ahead.

@ Mohan Manohar
@ Rambabu
YouTube has an authentication method, where you can put your sites in every videos after authentication, log in with same Google id and then automatically sites will be authenticated and it will be seen in each video at first five seconds,

http://mohanmekap.com/

@ Mohan Manohar
@ Rambabu
YouTube has an authentication method, where you can put your sites in every videos after authentication, log in with same Google id and then automatically sites will be authenticated and it will be seen in each video at first five seconds,

I think then that will be something like monetizing the site?? Am I right? I will try to figure out how I can do what you just told above.
Well, congratulations for your blog, you are very much close to the one-year mark now! For one thing, you can add the blog link here as your signature, one signature is allowed here without any problems so that way we can also look up your site occasionally. You say it is related to tech stuff such as mobiles etc, why don't you write about comparative analyses of various mobile phones available now. eg. Samsung smartphone compared with its counterpart from Nokia or whatever! I am not much into such tech stuff but just something that most people like me who do not know much about mobile technology are looking for! I hope you get what I am saying!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

@ Mohan Manohar
@ Rambabu

I think then that will be something like monetizing the site?? Am I right? I will try to figure out how I can do what you just told above.
No, it is not for monetization, but it is for SEO of site, as YouTube is giving users to automatically include one website with logos, when visitor visits YouTube for first five seconds there will be slide show of your site thus attracting valid visitors.

http://mohanmekap.com/

@ Mohan Manohar
@ Rambabu

No, it is not for monetization, but it is for SEO of site, as YouTube is giving users to automatically include one website with logos, when visitor visits YouTube for first five seconds there will be slide show of your site thus attracting valid visitors.

@Mohan
Does the site get displayed in every video or only a select few? I am totally new to this concept so don't know about that.
@Kalyani
I had added my site name and link here in the forum. But Sunilji had suggested me to remove the link as Google can look at this as a spammy method to get backlink. I wasn't sure if that's considered spam. So, to be on the safer side, I removed the link.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.