An advice to all mothers especially working mothers. Rediff.com conducted a survey where in suggestions were invited from mothers upon the subject, ‘Nurturing the children. Here are the responses from mothers from all walks of life.
http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-specials-motherhood-advice-make-your-child-feel-special/20140512.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, a baby needs her mother the most. A mother's love, care, attention can make a baby healthy, also more than good nutrition it is love through which babies grow.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Absolutely ! Your children are your real assets and need to be treated with love and care all the time. Most pparents tend to take children for granted and later feel unhappy when they are treated the same way by them. I feel we need to love our children unconditionally with no expectations whatsoever !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, Mothers love is always great and she always need her children to be special in between others. Mother need her child to be not less than anyone in child's class. So, there is nothing special in that survey.
Absolutely ! Your children are your real assets and need to be treated with love and care all the time. Most pparents tend to take children for granted and later feel unhappy when they are treated the same way by them. I feel we need to love our children unconditionally with no expectations whatsoever !

Unconditional love and only loves make a child happy....babies and children are more sensitive and should be treated carefully. You are very correct in saying that a child is an asset to her/his parents. No other thing gives a parent as much joy as seeing their children growing up as happy and content.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar
An advice to all mothers especially working mothers. Rediff.com conducted a survey where in suggestions were invited from mothers upon the subject, ‘Nurturing the children. Here are the responses from mothers from all walks of life.
http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-specials-motherhood-advice-make-your-child-feel-special/20140512.htm

Yes every child is unique and special and they have their own special needs. As mothers and parents we should understand what their individual needs are and try to understand them and make our child comfortable.

I love writing and sharing ideas

A pat on the shoulder and a look of appreciation by the parents will go a long way in the child's future life. It builds the child's Self confidence and the ability to take decision at crucial times.
Parents should give importance to their children. Mothers care is very important for a child. Parents should spend their time with their children at least in week days and encourage their work.
Parents should give importance to their children. Mothers care is very important for a child. Parents should spend their time with their children at least in week days and encourage their work.

There is a saying," Parents should praise the children in open and reprimand behind the doors. This says how a praise will boost the morale and self esteem in children.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

There is a saying," Parents should praise the children in open and reprimand behind the doors. This says how a praise will boost the morale and self esteem in children.

Yes that way a child's self esteem is not hurt.

Unconditional love and only loves make a child happy....babies and children are more sensitive and should be treated carefully. You are very correct in saying that a child is an asset to her/his parents. No other thing gives a parent as much joy as seeing their children growing up as happy and content.

Parenthood is the most precious gift and should be nurtured properly. When we become parents our main concern becomes the well-being of the child.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.