Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely ! Your children are your real assets and need to be treated with love and care all the time. Most pparents tend to take children for granted and later feel unhappy when they are treated the same way by them. I feel we need to love our children unconditionally with no expectations whatsoever !

Unconditional love and only loves make a child happy....babies and children are more sensitive and should be treated carefully. You are very correct in saying that a child is an asset to her/his parents. No other thing gives a parent as much joy as seeing their children growing up as happy and content.

Parenthood is the most precious gift and should be nurtured properly. When we become parents our main concern becomes the well-being of the child.

True...a small applaud..to encourage good and positive behaviour and actions and discouraging negative actions at the right time goes a long way in instilling good behaviour in children ,

In the absence of appreciation, there is a risk of child becoming a rebel.

Children expects appreciation from us. But some parents are concentrating on their work and never caring about their children. Some parents are caring the child when they get low mark in exams.

Children should be appreciated for good things done from a very tender age and admonished firmly for wrong behavior. Then slowly they get a hang of correct and incorrect things. Also, spending time is very essential with kids..otherwise they feel neglected..and they can do the same when parents grow old.

Admonished in privacy and appreciation in open makes all the difference

A very valid point....punishing in private is a good thing to do....but i hate when parents brag about very very simple things about their children and start giving competition or comparison for no reason.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Absolutely ! Your children are your real assets and need to be treated with love and care all the time. Most pparents tend to take children for granted and later feel unhappy when they are treated the same way by them. I feel we need to love our children unconditionally with no expectations whatsoever !

Unconditional love and only loves make a child happy....babies and children are more sensitive and should be treated carefully. You are very correct in saying that a child is an asset to her/his parents. No other thing gives a parent as much joy as seeing their children growing up as happy and content.

Parenthood is the most precious gift and should be nurtured properly. When we become parents our main concern becomes the well-being of the child.

True...a small applaud..to encourage good and positive behaviour and actions and discouraging negative actions at the right time goes a long way in instilling good behaviour in children ,

Children expects appreciation from us. But some parents are concentrating on their work and never caring about their children. Some parents are caring the child when they get low mark in exams.

Children should be appreciated for good things done from a very tender age and admonished firmly for wrong behavior. Then slowly they get a hang of correct and incorrect things. Also, spending time is very essential with kids..otherwise they feel neglected..and they can do the same when parents grow old.

A very valid point....punishing in private is a good thing to do....but i hate when parents brag about very very simple things about their children and start giving competition or comparison for no reason.

One of the points on which parents feel proud is that their offspring is able to use Cell phone even at the tender age of 5. What an ignorant lot!!!. I pray for them.

Yes I have seen parents who go on and on bragging about their children. Competition and comparison is the worst thing parents do with their children. I have often seen parents who are so appreciative about their own child that they even do not realize that they are undermining and comparing other children ..............that is a very bad habit. Adding to that even I don't like comparisons so why should a child?

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes I have seen parents who go on and on bragging about their children. Competition and comparison is the worst thing parents do with their children. I have often seen parents who are so appreciative about their own child that they even do not realize that they are undermining and comparing other children ..............that is a very bad habit. Adding to that even I don't like comparisons so why should a child?

Comparison with other children works like a slow poison. Over a period the child loses its confidence and it leads to low self esteem, ultimately the child becomes a pessimist.

True, even as an adult I abhor comparison..there is no such thing as healthy competition anymore..parents want to outsmart another parent by bragging about their child..such people don't even bother whether they are comparing their older kids with a baby..comments such as what you baby is unable to talk.( they fail to understand that a baby understand his/her mother tongue and not any and every language).my kids used to sing and say rhymes and what not...by doing this they instill fear and doubt in the parent's mind and parents start questioning their upbringing..whether there is a lack in it.

One of the points on which parents feel proud is that their offspring is able to use Cell phone even at the tender age of 5. What an ignorant lot!!!. I pray for them.

Ha..haa very true..they don't understand that children just imitate their parents and what they see around..there is nothing to brag about using a cell phone. Rather they should teach their kids other good things..for example, like my 18 month old knows that bits of paper/scraps etc or a waste needs to go in a dustbin...a used bowl needs to be kept in a kitchen sink..( but I am not bragging here though..just giving an example).

Ha..haa very true..they don't understand that children just imitate their parents and what they see around..there is nothing to brag about using a cell phone. Rather they should teach their kids other good things..for example, like my 18 month old knows that bits of paper/scraps etc or a waste needs to go in a dustbin...a used bowl needs to be kept in a kitchen sink..( but I am not bragging here though..just giving an example).

Some mothers are over using cellphone in their pregnancy period. They don't know when to use it but they advice their children not to use it much. If you are not obeyed the rule how you expect your children from not doing the task.

Some mothers are over using cellphone in their pregnancy period. They don't know when to use it but they advice their children not to use it much. If you are not obeyed the rule how you expect your children from not doing the task.

Not sure what do you mean by saying pregnant women over use cell phone ....how is that related to children using cell phone..? :blink: :blink:

Not sure what do you mean by saying pregnant women over use cell phone ....how is that related to children using cell phone..? :blink: :blink:

Children are like blank papers............they imitate and absorb whatever they are learning from their surroundings. So we have to be careful and responsible in front of them. Until they reach a certain age they don't know much about their actions so it is always good not to scold them and criticize their actions............they just need the time to understand.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Children are like blank papers............they imitate and absorb whatever they are learning from their surroundings. So we have to be careful and responsible in front of them. Until they reach a certain age they don't know much about their actions so it is always good not to scold them and criticize their actions............they just need the time to understand.

With proper guidance parents can correct any wrong action/behavior of their kids...and parents esp mothes have to deal with their kids and babies with a lot of patience.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.