In six days from now the world will be gripped by football fever from Brazil. For us in India it is double whammy. The IPL mania has just finished. Only the time differential is going to be a problem watching live.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In six days from now the world will be gripped by football fever from Brazil. For us in India it is double whammy. The IPL mania has just finished. Only the time differential is going to be a problem watching live.[/quote

I'm an ardent fan of football. I watch every match despite the inconvenient timings.
In six days from now the world will be gripped by football fever from Brazil. For us in India it is double whammy. The IPL mania has just finished. Only the time differential is going to be a problem watching live.[/quote

I'm an ardent fan of football. I watch every match despite the inconvenient timings.

The matches are starting at 1.30 or 3.30 am and a few at 9.30 pm and 12.30 am. 32 teams participating for a month beginning June 13 th. Wish India too was playing. The new government might prepare a team for 2018!!

The matches are starting at 1.30 or 3.30 am and a few at 9.30 pm and 12.30 am. 32 teams participating for a month beginning June 13 th. Wish India too was playing. The new government might prepare a team for 2018!!

Right from Maradona days, I became a fan of football . The entire tournament used to be discussed in great detail in friends' circle. In football, India has to go a long way to reach that stage. Of course the government has to take initiative to build world class football team.
That's surely odd timing... Well, I watch football but not that much.. but soccer world cup is something special so yes will certainly watch it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's surely odd timing... Well, I watch football but not that much.. but soccer world cup is something special so yes will certainly watch it.

I used to get up in the middle of night and view the matches. As long as the tournament goes on, I shift my TV in to my room and watch the matches without disturbing my family members.

I used to get up in the middle of night and view the matches. As long as the tournament goes on, I shift my TV in to my room and watch the matches without disturbing my family members.

Yes.. Even I used to on the TV when I wakeup suddenly midnight during such matches.. But that's not happen everyday.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. Even I used to on the TV when I wakeup suddenly midnight during such matches.. But that's not happen everyday.. :laugh:

Somehow, I ensure not to miss any match from preliminary rounds to finals

I remember during my college days, we used to get up in the night to listen to radio commentary of Indian hockey matches from the Mexico Olympics. Today cricket has taken over. But football, I believe, has the maximum fans all over the world and with dedicate fans like both of you Indian football should also see good days. Kolkatta will remain awake for a month!!

I remember during my college days, we used to get up in the night to listen to radio commentary of Indian hockey matches from the Mexico Olympics. Today cricket has taken over. But football, I believe, has the maximum fans all over the world and with dedicate fans like both of you Indian football should also see good days. Kolkatta will remain awake for a month!!

Foot ball is the most popular game in Kolkata. A match between Mohun Bagan and Mohammedan sporting club is nothing short of a festival.

Foot ball is the most popular game in Kolkata. A match between Mohun Bagan and Mohammedan sporting club is nothing short of a festival.

In the mid seventies wen Kolkatta was in turmoil, a person who had spent time in Bengal said jokingly that in Kolkatta people are either watching football or preparing for Durga Puja and if they are through with both then they are taking out a morcha. But now things have changed but football is their passion.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.